Auburn's ex'coaches wives call in sportstalk radio shows..

SacFalcFan

LOL.. this is great radio..

Callin Show Link

"Nobody is going to beat Nick Saban in this state. Nobody. Unless, well, you know they may get somebody in here now that'll shake a hand and put a couple dollas in a recruit's pocket like they did in the past. That's probably what's going to happen. That's what they're looking for. They're looking for somebody that's gonna buy players like Nick Saban does."

Don't get me wrong I think that Auburn handled this wrong but it baffles me when people worth near seven figures play the victim on such subjects

I agree, but i have to agree with the wives about how it was hanled was pretty dang bad. I mean you should show a little respect to those coaches in how it went down.

I've heard from 3 independent sources, who would all know, that Saban pays players (1 worked under him at LSU, the other 2 talking about him at Alabama). He's not being very discreet about it either.
Please..........that is such BS. I know for a fact that is an outright lie. Can Alabama have one good year without some loser UT fans crying about them cheating.Worry about your own team before you go accusing others of violations besides Fat Phil would have turned us in by now if it were true. I can assure that Saban is adamant about running his program within the rules, I can tell you this for a fact but believe what you want.

Please..........that is such BS. I know for a fact that is an outright lie. Can Alabama have one good year without some loser UT fans crying about them cheating.Worry about your own team before you go accusing others of violations besides Fat Phil would have turned us in by now if it were true. I can assure that Saban is adamant about running his program within the rules, I can tell you this for a fact but believe what you want.

Not saying you're wrong, but how can you know for a fact?

Not saying you're wrong, but how can you know for a fact?
I know people also and one thing they wanted to be very clear about with any coach brought in was that this would not be issue. We just went through almost a decade of sanctions for violations that really werent even school related. Do you really think they would bring in someone who would risk more sanctions. I was at a Boosters fund raiser the Spring where Saban was talking about this very thing and how he served on the NCAA Sanctions Committee while at LSU and he was reaching out to all Boosters to make sure that no lines are crossed which is what happened last time ( A booster not even an Alum was the one guilty). Anyway Saban talked about doing everything possible WITHIN the rules as far as recruiting and from the sources i have he has done just that.

I just think before people make accusations like that they should know for a 100% fact that what they are putting out there is true. i know alot of people hate Saban for whatever reason and that is fine but his name shouldnt be slandered just because he is having some success. This team isnt exactly some high profile team brimming with talent that screams Violations. He hasdone a great job of coaching to accomplish want he has with what he has to work with and it too bad some just cant acknowledge that.

I've heard from 3 independent sources, who would all know, that Saban pays players (1 worked under him at LSU, the other 2 talking about him at Alabama). He's not being very discreet about it either.

Like that rich fat phil didnt ever slide some cash to his players or boxes of doughnuts. :lol:

I know people also and one thing they wanted to be very clear about with any coach brought in was that this would not be issue. We just went through almost a decade of sanctions for violations that really werent even school related. Do you really think they would bring in someone who would risk more sanctions. I was at a Boosters fund raiser the Spring where Saban was talking about this very thing and how he served on the NCAA Sanctions Committee while at LSU and he was reaching out to all Boosters to make sure that no lines are crossed which is what happened last time ( A booster not even an Alum was the one guilty). Anyway Saban talked about doing everything possible WITHIN the rules as far as recruiting and from the sources i have he has done just that.

I just think before people make accusations like that they should know for a 100% fact that what they are putting out there is true. i know alot of people hate Saban for whatever reason and that is fine but his name shouldnt be slandered just because he is having some success. This team isnt exactly some high profile team brimming with talent that screams Violations. He hasdone a great job of coaching to accomplish want he has with what he has to work with and it too bad some just cant acknowledge that.

Exactly...When your on top though everyone will be looking to bring you down some how.. Sounds like alot of fishing for crap going on with Saban..

No offense, but you really don't know what you're talking about. Saban is the dirtiest coach in the SEC.

Do you remember the player that got arrested for armed Robbery on Alabama that was from College Park, GA? I worked for the UGA football team during the spring semester last year with one of his best friends. That is one source.

The 2nd source was a guy I worked with who worked under Saban at LSU, and he said he definitely paid players.

The 3rd source is my inside guy with Tennessee who knows one of the recruits (Rolando Melancon), and he said on his official visit to Alabama, Saban gave him a business card and said he would get $5000 from that guy if he committed and $500/month after that.

You don't have to believe me, I really don't care. But 2 of those 3 people have no agenda whatsoever to lie, and if you knew #3, he wouldn't either...But you'll probably write him off bc he's a UT guy.

I've never heard any proof of that. I have had it confirmed from 3 different sides on Saban, and I wasn't even really looking for it.

Well divulge your sources as in put up or shut up....

Acoording to attorney Phillip Shanks he swears Fulmer ran a dirty program. "I was appalled by Fulmer's claim that he has played by the rules. That's a blatant falsehood," said Shanks, who has retired from his Memphis law firm.

Shanks said that in 2004, he and Montgomery attorney Tommy Gallion sent to Tennessee athletics director Mike Hamilton more than 300 pages of documents showing a pattern of cheating by Fulmer.

"He ran the most corrupt football program in the Southeastern Conference," Shanks said. "We had documents of free automobiles given to players and talented juniors receiving six figures to return for their senior years.

Well divulge your sources as in put up or shut up....

Acoording to attorney Phillip Shanks he swears Fulmer ran a dirty program. "I was appalled by Fulmer's claim that he has played by the rules. That's a blatant falsehood," said Shanks, who has retired from his Memphis law firm.

Shanks said that in 2004, he and Montgomery attorney Tommy Gallion sent to Tennessee athletics director Mike Hamilton more than 300 pages of documents showing a pattern of cheating by Fulmer.

"He ran the most corrupt football program in the Southeastern Conference," Shanks said. "We had documents of free automobiles given to players and talented juniors receiving six figures to return for their senior years.

What do you mean divulge my sources? Say their names on a message board? Then what, are you going to call them? Like I said, I don't care if you believe me or not, but I know for a fact Saban cheats. Maybe Fulmer did, but I've never seen any proof of it.

Seems strange that 2 lawyers can put together 300 pages of "rock solid" documentation Fulmer is a cheater and no sanctions come of it...Shows you how smart those guys are. If that was all proof I'm sure the NCAA would be all over it.

No offense, but you really don't know what you're talking about. Saban is the dirtiest coach in the SEC.

Do you remember the player that got arrested for armed Robbery on Alabama that was from College Park, GA? I worked for the UGA football team during the spring semester last year with one of his best friends. That is one source.

The 2nd source was a guy I worked with who worked under Saban at LSU, and he said he definitely paid players.

The 3rd source is my inside guy with Tennessee who knows one of the recruits (Rolando Melancon), and he said on his official visit to Alabama, Saban gave him a business card and said he would get $5000 from that guy if he committed and $500/month after that.

You don't have to believe me, I really don't care. But 2 of those 3 people have no agenda whatsoever to lie, and if you knew #3, he wouldn't either...But you'll probably write him off bc he's a UT guy.

You are wrong is all I can tell you. Saban does not pay players and that is fact. He encourages alums with business's to employee players in the summer for extra money and it is legal as long as they do not pay them anymore than any other employee. I promise you I know alot more about this than you do but you talk all the BS you want, it simply isnt true. Do you really think after coming off years of probation this would be allowed? No offense but you need to stop listening to idiots and worry about your own team and quit spreading rumors. AS far as Fat Phil goes ...I dont know about paying players but he broke some other rules....dont believe me , just ask the guys at ESPN to pull out the old footage from their investigation.

What do you mean divulge my sources? Say their names on a message board? Then what, are you going to call them? Like I said, I don't care if you believe me or not, but I know for a fact Saban cheats. Maybe Fulmer did, but I've never seen any proof of it.

Seems strange that 2 lawyers can put together 300 pages of "rock solid" documentation Fulmer is a cheater and no sanctions come of it...Shows you how smart those guys are. If that was all proof I'm sure the NCAA would be all over it.

Possible your are full of well you know.. Why would i call them are you mental? I dont believe you, anyone can say on a message board they know someone who knows someone who divulged information, its pretty elementary schoolish.. So if you know for a fact then give the facts, not speculation that you know, lets hear it or see it if you can.. Wheres your proof? Shanks has said that Fulmer and the NCAA cut a deal for his testimony, thats why no sanctions were brought down. Could he be right?

Possible your are full of well you know.. Why would i call them are you mental? I dont believe you, anyone can say on a message board they know someone who knows someone who divulged information, its pretty elementary schoolish.. So if you know for a fact then give the facts, not speculation that you know, lets hear it or see it if you can.. Wheres your proof? Shanks has said that Fulmer and the NCAA cut a deal for his testimony, thats why no sanctions were brought down. Could he be right?

You believe whatever you want to believe. Doesn't change what I heard.

As for proof, I don't have have bank account records, phone conversations, etc. etc. I just have the word of a few people I trust that would have no reason in the world to lie to me or make it up.

You are wrong is all I can tell you. Saban does not pay players and that is fact. He encourages alums with business's to employee players in the summer for extra money and it is legal as long as they do not pay them anymore than any other employee. I promise you I know alot more about this than you do but you talk all the BS you want, it simply isnt true. Do you really think after coming off years of probation this would be allowed? No offense but you need to stop listening to idiots and worry about your own team and quit spreading rumors. AS far as Fat Phil goes ...I dont know about paying players but he broke some other rules....dont believe me , just ask the guys at ESPN to pull out the old footage from their investigation.

No, I promise you DON'T know a lot more than I do. Apparently you know the "public" side of it. How Saban is conducting himself on these issues in open view. I know the private. The fact that Bama is doing this (and the boosters are participating, obviously) REALLY surprised me. I was shocked.

Like I told ponder, you can believe whatever you want to believe.

No, I promise you DON'T know a lot more than I do. Apparently you know the "public" side of it. How Saban is conducting himself on these issues in open view. I know the private. The fact that Bama is doing this (and the boosters are participating, obviously) REALLY surprised me. I was shocked.

Like I told ponder, you can believe whatever you want to believe.

I know more about what goes on at My school than you. You are going to tell me what I know, I promise you I know more of the "private" than you know about Alabama.. .....I am glad you know so much from working for a rival school . Did you work at Alabama? Did you hear any of these conversations that you are referring? It doesnt matter what you think but to go on a board state hearsay as fact when you dont know it to be true says something about you. The thing is if I just heard something bad about your coach working for a rival team and didnt know it to be fact, I would not post it as fact on a message board . If you really believe it to be true than why dont you report it to the NCAA and see what comes of it. Fat Phil would be proud of you for carrying on the tradition of worrying more about what other teams MIght be doing than about yourselves or you know......football. You have some stones though to tell me what I do and dont know You never know to whom you may be conversing .So any success we have in the future we have to listen to people call us cheaters......figures.

You would think these UT fans would let us have just one year to celebrate. Guess that is asking too much. Oh well. RTR