Dell.com PS3 Deal: $323

Valid until December 10th.

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/product...&lid=566643

You have to enter the following coupon codes once you begin the checkout process:

CTV2$2HX963145 - for 15% off

TP5NV0VMFJ9BCZ - for 5% off

I've checked them out myself, it works.

You don't even have to sign in or provide information until you see that the price is in fact $322.99.

look on craigslist first, i got a 40gb for 250 on there. just meet at a spot u can test it out first

Rather than spending a lot of money to buy a used system that may or may not be running in top form and may or may not be in warranty, and to meet strangers who may or may not be lying about something, why not buy a new system you can feel proud of? A system that comes with a brand new 1-year warranty, and was just manufactured shortly before purchase.

i agree, since my friend said you can play time crisis on it, plus i can play with my buds on the MB. also cant wait for red faction or resistance 2. I hope its my early christmas present.

Yea Resistance looks BA I plan to get that soon but right now I'm still loving GTA4 online, but hit me up with ur username when u get your Ps3, we sha'll murder the masses online :D

Yea Resistance looks BA I plan to get that soon but right now I'm still loving GTA4 online, but hit me up with ur username when u get your Ps3, we sha'll murder the masses online :D

**** yea bro. have you seen red faction 3: guerrilla? dude its so awesome 3rd person shooter, where everything in the game is destructable. you should check it out.

the only thing i dont like is that you cant play music, while your playing from the system, but i still have my comp, so ill prolly listen through there. but any kind of bluetooth works, which is great.

Valid until December 10th.

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/product...&lid=566643

You have to enter the following coupon codes once you begin the checkout process:

CTV2$2HX963145 - for 15% off

TP5NV0VMFJ9BCZ - for 5% off

I've checked them out myself, it works.

You don't even have to sign in or provide information until you see that the price is in fact $322.99.

hey do you enter both or just the 15%, and are they for the PS3 only or do they include accessories?

hey do you enter both or just the 15%, and are they for the PS3 only or do they include accessories?

When you proceed to checkout, there's a page on which you'll see a space in the middle to input coupon codes. Input the above codes one at a time in that space and apply them. They are for the console only.

This is all before you're required to pay.

Thanks for the heads up Wom, just got the 80gb PS3 & Far Cry 2 for $400.21

I assume that that price of 400.21 is after tax. So did you add the 5% coupon? I know one of the coupons doesn't work on that bundle, and I think it's the 15% one.

It's like you got a game for free and paid no tax given the PS3 costs $400 alone before tax anyway.

I assume that that price of 400.21 is after tax. So did you add the 5% coupon? I know one of the coupons doesn't work on that bundle, and I think it's the 15% one.

It's like you got a game for free and paid no tax given the PS3 costs $400 alone before tax anyway.

Yeah, the price was after tax and I did use the 5% coupon. Wasn't a bad deal. I played Far Cry 2 already and didn't really care for it. Luckly my friend will let me trade it in for a different game, as long as it is unopened.