Todd McClure is cracking up .... watch his interview

Tandy

I really didn't realize how scary he looks lol. Good interview though, he really seems like a loser.

I didn't take it that way. I think he's smart - has a good sense of humor and he seems relaxed and happy. He's always been a Falcon his whole career - missed 1 game out of the last 9 years - he's pretty special and does a great job in the middle for us. Seems more like a joker than a loser to me.

Lol yes, luckily I caught it before I was flamed all the way to New Orleans and back.

Yep. Todd is the man in the middle - he's been taking a lot of slack up for the right side too - helping the youngsters out. I never realized how funny he was though.

They were talking on Mike n Mike this morning about our o-line and how the heart of every great team is it's offensive line. Someone hit it on the head, McClure has really come into his own this year and is clearly the leader of that group. Now I know what I want for Christmas...a Todd McClure Jersey!!

They were talking on Mike n Mike this morning about our o-line and how the heart of every great team is it's offensive line. Someone hit it on the head, McClure has really come into his own this year and is clearly the leader of that group. Now I know what I want for Christmas...a Todd McClure Jersey!!

McClure is 31 years old and been playing great ball for his entire career here. It's just that this year it's easier to see how good he is becuase we don;t have fans trying to pin other OL's mistakes and failures onto im any longer. Since our other OL are actually good, the McClure detractors are SOL in blaming him for others mistakes!

This line has transitioned from Kevin Shaffer, Kynan Forney, Matt Lehr and Wayne Gandy to Blalock, Dahl, Clabo, Baker and Weiner.

I maintained for years here, that if we got McClure some blue collar guys to lead, we'd be a good OL, bit so many on this board had convinced themsleves the problem was Todd McClure all along. It's blatantly obvious they were wrong, but now they try to advance this theory that McClure suddenly started playing well at age 31, despite the fact that every single coaching staff had haped praise on McClure over the years.

McClure is 31 years old and been playing great ball for his entire career here. It's just that this year it's easier to see how good he is becuase we don;t have fans trying to pin other OL's mistakes and failures onto im any longer. Since our other OL are actually good, the McClure detractors are SOL in blaming him for others mistakes!

This line has transitioned from Kevin Shaffer, Kynan Forney, Matt Lehr and Wayne Gandy to Blalock, Dahl, Clabo, Baker and Weiner.

I maintained for years here, that if we got McClure some blue collar guys to lead, we'd be a good OL, bit so many on this board had convinced themsleves the problem was Todd McClure all along. It's blatantly obvious they were wrong, but now they try to advance this theory that McClure suddenly started playing well at age 31, despite the fact that every single coaching staff had haped praise on McClure over the years.

The key is that he's been the starting Center for 10 years. Guess what - that wouldn't happen if he wasn't good.

Todd is pretty funny...kind of scary looking too. I'd hate to line up across from him, he's been great all along and it's nice seeing him get some recognition this year. He's definately the leader of our OL and has done an excellent job at getting these guys to buy into this season and playing together. It's a far cry from last years performance. I think I read that we gave up 47 sacks last year, it's uncanny the improvements these guys have made.

P.S. I think I might like a McClure jersey for Christmas as well, add to my collection.

The key is that he's been the starting Center for 10 years. Guess what - that wouldn't happen if he wasn't good.

You were blessed not only with clear vision, but alos common sense.

McClure has been raved about by every single coaching staff we've had and Dan Reeves let Robbie Tobek go after drafting McClure. Reeves was all abou a power running game and som here ignore all this. I wonder what other NFL center over the last 10 years has hadhis offense finish near the top in rushing so many times as McClure has.

You were blessed not only with clear vision, but alos common sense.

McClure has been raved about by every single coaching staff we've had and Dan Reeves let Robbie Tobek go after drafting McClure. Reeves was all abou a power running game and som here ignore all this. I wonder what other NFL center over the last 10 years has hadhis offense finish near the top in rushing so many times as McClure has.

A very good point indeed.