To all of the people jumping on the Falcon's BANDWAGON

Rev_Hal

I laughed at my cousin earlier this week Rev.

He told me he had faith that the falcons would make it to the super bowl.

I told him that he should be more careful, true Falcons Fans only have faith when there's a minute left and we're up by two touchdowns. :)

Personally, I'd like it if bandwagoners would hop off. But I guess they can stay.

They can't have my toaster though. <_<

Personally, I'd like it if bandwagoners would hop off. But I guess they can stay.

I see it like this. I got into the Hawks late last year when they made a playoff run. That makes me a bandwagon fan. I'm not die hard for the NBA. And I'm still a swell guy.

I see it like this. I got into the Hawks late last year when they made a playoff run. That makes me a bandwagon fan. I'm not die hard for the NBA. And I'm still a swell guy.

I think that's just human nature. I haven't watched the NBA since Jordan left but I did follow the Hawks in the playoffs because it was a great story from my home state.

To me, "bandwagon" fans are those that switch allegiance to different teams depending on their success. I gave up on the Braves years ago but I would never root for another team. When the Braves start winning again, I'll be there.

I laughed at my cousin earlier this week Rev.

He told me he had faith that the falcons would make it to the super bowl.

I told him that he should be more careful, true Falcons Fans only have faith when there's a minute left and we're up by two touchdowns. :)

LMAO thats so true!!!!

I think that's just human nature. I haven't watched the NBA since Jordan left but I did follow the Hawks in the playoffs because it was a great story from my home state.

To me, "bandwagon" fans are those that switch allegiance to different teams depending on their success. I gave up on the Braves years ago but I would never root for another team. When the Braves start winning again, I'll be there.

I think you're right on that one. I, too, watched the hawks during the years when they had mookie and steve smith.. was always hard for them to get by jordan and crew though... psst in braves news.. was reported the offered a 5 year contract to aj burnett..

I followed the Hawks in the playoffs last year too. But I'm not a "fan" of the hawks. It was just a feel good story. I was more happy for my friends that are hawks fans.

A bandwagoner would be like my friend who was a Falcons fan before this year and switched to being a Redskins fan. I'd really rather the bandwagoners swap to the Giants. :)

True on both counts, Dont watch the NBA much since Jordan left, hopefully the hawks can continue to improve. As for the Braves, where 2 start -_- hope that pitcher they signed from the white sox is good :rolleyes:

I saw a article with that picture on it that is in your avatar. I have yet to figure what it is suppose to be. But some of the others were funny. My favorite was the Colts with the U turned into a question mark. :lol:

it means our Falcons are just hatching :)

Welcome newbs :P