where are our linebackers?

I have been pleasantly surprised by the play of the defense overall.

I have also been surprised that our linebackers don't make more plays on this team!!

You rarely hear boley's name,

With the signing of babs and jenks...I think that the writing is on the wall for boley.

He will either come down off of his contract expectations or find another place to play.

I think we will get another linebacker High in draft. possibly right after safety.

safety, linebacker, Oline, TE are our biggest issues as I see it.

Boley's coverage has been very good this season, particularly these last 4 or 5 games. He got away with a PI against Chris Chambers, but overall he has been very good in coverage. I'd like to see him make some "big" plays, but we've got to be pleased with the overall play of our defense.

And kudos to Keith Brooking who has played very well these last 3 games. He isn't as fast as he used to be, but he has been wrapping up well on tackles and limiting big plays.

I have been pleasantly surprised by the play of the defense overall.

I have also been surprised that our linebackers don't make more plays on this team!!

You rarely hear boley's name,

With the signing of babs and jenks...I think that the writing is on the wall for boley.

He will either come down off of his contract expectations or find another place to play.

I think we will get another linebacker High in draft. possibly right after safety.

safety, linebacker, Oline, TE are our biggest issues as I see it.

I agree but i think DT is a the most important hole we need to fill but i dont the we do it in this draft.

Hopefully we can sign SS Sean Jones for Cleveland and draft LB or TE in the 1st round this year