Old Falcon games on vhs..?

falconphanatic

Any of you old time Falcon fans got any Falcon games recorded on vhs from the early 80s or late 70s or even the 98 season?? Maybe even something on beta you might have tucked away? I'm looking for any games from the 70s, 1980 or anything from 98 that I don't have.

If anyone is interested in trading a copy of any of this stuff, i have a large collection of Falcon games on DVD. I have some stuff from the 78 season, 79 season, 80 season and alot of newer stuff. Drop me an email at ant8709@hotmail.com. Lets make a trade!

:D

I miss that guy....

Ya'll rag on the VHS all you want, I'm still using it to record games. That's right, I'm old skool. B)

Aint nothing wrong with that. I still tape games on vhs tapes.I have all the wins from this season. The 1998 Superbowl, All the wins from 1998. The return of Glanville. Games with Primetime, Vick, Bartkowski and the Gritz Blitz. Only have one copy of these tapes and wouldn't part from them for anything.

Aint nothing wrong with that. I still tape games on vhs tapes.I have all the wins from this season. The 1998 Superbowl, All the wins from 1998. The return of Glanville. Games with Primetime, Vick, Bartkowski and the Gritz Blitz. Only have one copy of these tapes and wouldn't part from them for anything.

I gotta get some more tapes! We've been cash strapped lately, so I keep rotating 3 of them out & recording over stuff. We used to have a DVR in the LR, but it's in the BR now, and my wife uses it mostly to record her "stories". :rolleyes:

I stopped taping them last year, we sucked so bad. But this Falcons team is different. I'm thinking if I don't start taping & saving the games, I'm missing out on a piece of history in the making here. ^_^

Dunn, Vick & Duckett are still on the team? :huh: Or are you saying they're both things of the past? I find it hilarious that Vick showed up in both of those examples, btw... :lol:

huh??? I take it you dont recall the DVD era? I didnt just make that up. Things of the past indeed though.

huh??? I take it you dont recall the DVD era? I didnt just make that up. Things of the past indeed though.

No, I know all too well about DVD. I just thought you were saying DVD >>>>>> VHS, which I guess it is, whether we're talking FB or video formats. But I see now, you're just saying they're both things of the past. DVD was actually pretty fun to watch! VHS..... not so much. :(

I gotta get some more tapes! We've been cash strapped lately, so I keep rotating 3 of them out & recording over stuff. We used to have a DVR in the LR, but it's in the BR now, and my wife uses it mostly to record her "stories". :rolleyes:

I stopped taping them last year, we sucked so bad. But this Falcons team is different. I'm thinking if I don't start taping & saving the games, I'm missing out on a piece of history in the making here. ^_^

Well I bought a ten pack of vhs tapes for this season figuring I wouldn't truly use all of them so I gave my wife a couple for her shows.I only keep the games we win. Now I have to get more tapes because I know were not through yet. I never have bad expectations for our team but I thought this year we might win 6-7 games. Im so impressed by what kind of team we have become.