COME SUNDAY: I ask only one thing

xFalconLord

Please... please, please, please POUND THE FOOTBALL. Run, run, run, run and run some more. When your tired of running the ball, hand the ball off again. I want to demoralize the 'Aints. I want to see their fans faces crying because they cannot get the ball to Drew Brees and the offense. Anyone remember when Carolina came in to the dome and ran the ball all over us with those counter plays a few years back? Remember how that felt? Lets do that to New Orleans come Sunday.

large_2265954_2.jpg

610x.jpg

T1_1015_jerious.jpg

340x.jpg

Please... please, please, please POUND THE FOOTBALL. Run, run, run, run and run some more. When your tired of running the ball, hand the ball off again. I want to demoralize the 'Aints. I want to see their fans faces crying because they cannot get the ball to Drew Brees and the offense. Anyone remember when Carolina came in to the dome and ran the ball all over us with those counter plays a few years back? Remember how that felt? Lets do that to New Orleans come Sunday.

large_2265954_2.jpg

610x.jpg

T1_1015_jerious.jpg

340x.jpg

do not remind me of that game against carolina, that was absolutely pathetic....

I'm all for pounding the rock, especially with the personnel the Saints will be missing on Sunday. But that secondary of theirs is horrible and Ryan should have a field day racking up yards. As far as game-planning goes, the Falcons could go either way: use the run to set up the pass or vice versa. But, if it keeps Brees on the bench, hit 'em with #33 all day long!

I'm all for pounding the rock, especially with the personnel the Saints will be missing on Sunday. But that secondary of theirs is horrible and Ryan should have a field day racking up yards. As far as game-planning goes, the Falcons could go either way: use the run to set up the pass or vice versa. But, if it keeps Brees on the bench, hit 'em with #33 all day long!

So long as we score first, we should be able to follow up on my gameplan. Even if we call runs, I want to see Ryan check to some passes when people stack the box. He didnt do that against Denver and I am not sure why? They were 8 or 9 in the box. I dont think the 'Aints will sell out against the run like Denver did.. they just dont have any cover guys to allow them to do that. That is why I am so sure that we can run all day long.

So long as we score first, we should be able to follow up on my gameplan. Even if we call runs, I want to see Ryan check to some passes when people stack the box. He didnt do that against Denver and I am not sure why? They were 8 or 9 in the box. I dont think the 'Aints will sell out against the run like Denver did.. they just dont have any cover guys to allow them to do that. That is why I am so sure that we can run all day long.

I also think this is a game where we can get Norwood off. Get him out in space on some screens or line him up in the slot for a slant or two. ****, even send him deep as a wideout. After all, who on the Saints can keep up with him on a fly route?

I also think this is a game where we can get Norwood off. Get him out in space on some screens or line him up in the slot for a slant or two. ****, even send him deep as a wideout. After all, who on the Saints can keep up with him on a fly route?

Yeah, it's not like they have Kris Jenkins or anything.

WOW everyone is on the same page huh??? :lol:

Obviously Running the ball and control the clock is a must this sunday.

We gotta bench Mr. Brees as long as possible.

I say we show up with spread offense then hand the ball to Turner.

Why? The spread offense will prevent the Saint from stocking 7-8 players in the box, and just eat up 5 yards at the time :P,

Once Turner run out of fuel, put Norwood in, have him run outside the box and keep burning the Dome down :lol:

After that let Ryan and White clean up the mess.

I predict Falcons win: 31-20

Matt Ryan - 180 yards, 2 TDs, Micheal Turner - 170 yards 2TDs.

Drew Brees - 220 yards 2TDs, 1INT

Fair enough???

I also think this is a game where we can get Norwood off. Get him out in space on some screens or line him up in the slot for a slant or two. ****, even send him deep as a wideout. After all, who on planet earth can keep up with him on a fly route?

fixed it for you...

large_2265954_2.jpg

610x.jpg

T1_1015_jerious.jpg

340x.jpg

I concur