Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vicious

Let's see your creative side Falcons Fans

250 posts in this topic

it is a crime that this is on page 2.

My name is Brad but my wife calls me Matt when the lights are off.....and it makes ME blush!

Matt Ryan is teaching Bill Musgrave how to be a better quarterbacks coach.

Peyton Manning called Matt Ryan last night for tips on calling audibles.

Matt (The Ice Man) Ryan wrote the Farmers Almanac, thus notating that

this would be a very cold winter.

Foretelling the Year of his Arrival. ;)

The bow before a karate fight isn't out of respect for your opponent, it is out of respect for the fact that your opponent isn't Matt Ryan.

When Matt Ryan throws an incomplete pass, it is only because he feels it is unfair to always use his super powers.

Matt Ryan invented MySpace and disguised himself as "Tom". Nobody else besides Matt Ryan could have 90 million friends.

Matt Ryan doesn't need protection. Defenses need protection from Matt Ryan.
The US Military has announced that it will no longer manufacture bombs for the war in Iraq. Instead they are going to have Roddy White run routes around Iraq while Matt Ryan delivers bomb after bomb with pinpoint accuracy.
Instead of using billions of dollars to bail out the auto industry, congress has decided to send over Matt Ryan for a few weeks. One representative was quoted as saying that if Matt Ryan can bail out the auto industry like he bailed out the Falcons, we'll have flying cars running on air for $20 each within weeks. After hearing the news, Toyota, Honda, and Volkswagon all filed for bankruptcy.

Aww, nobody liked these? I chuckled as I wrote them... :D

You can't win in the NFL when you commit 3 turnovers in a game. But Matt Ryan can.

There are no atheists in foxholes. They all believe in Matt Ryan.

Matt Ryan can jump into another grown man's arms and not have anyone think it's gay.

Oprah Winfrey originally endorsed Matt Ryan for President.

Matt Ryan killed the dinosaurs.

Matt Ryan does not make mistakes - the universe fails him.

For the science kids:

Matt Ryan is the source of "unknown dark energy" in the cosmos.

Matt Ryan can unify the Falcon fanbase, so of course he can do the same for gravity, electromagnetism, and the strong and weak forces.

Aww, nobody liked these? I chuckled as I wrote them... :D

I liked the auto industry one - both topical and relevant! Your other list was better, though. ^_^