Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vicious

Let's see your creative side Falcons Fans

229 posts in this topic

This has been around for a while, and is what inspired my signature, but:

Matt Ryan invented electricity.

True story. :)

Matt Ryan is so good that John Gruden has his picture posted all over the walls of his office and he's taking his extra day this week to study him.

This is true. Gruden is already preparing for the Falcons on their day off. :lol:

Matt Ryan's Fathead is two-sided: one side for when he marches the offense down the field in the 1st half, and the other side for when he marches them in the opposite direction in the 2nd half. :D

When Matt Ryan comes into the huddle and tells you "We are going to win this game." You are going to win the game.

Matt Ryan yelled a hard count and the and the defensive coordinator jumped out of the coach's box.

Usain Bolt challenged Matt Ryan to a race. Matt picked him up and threw him to Roddy White.

Michael Phelps challenged Matt Ryan to a swim meet. Matt made them put sharks in the pool and told Phelps "Nobody tries to stop you when you swim."

Matt Ryan laughs at Miami and St. Louis every night.

Matt Ryan got shot in the leg, but the bullet bounced off.

Ford's plan to avoid bankruptcy is to have Matt Ryan endorse their cars.

AIG says they don't need to sell insurance if they can sell Matt Ryan.

31 NFL teams petitioned for U.N. sanctions against Ryan as a weapon of mass destruction.

Matt Ryan can divide by zero.

Matt Ryan made the chicken admit the egg came first AND explain why it crossed the road.

Matt Ryan is the answer to any knock knock joke.

Matt Ryan could find Osama Bin Laden if he ran a slant.

Jesus brought back Lazarus. Matt Ryan brought a whole city back to life.

Matt Ryan yelled a hard count and the and the defensive coordinator jumped out of the coach's box.

31 NFL teams petitioned for U.N. sanctions against Ryan as a weapon of mass destruction.

Matt Ryan can divide by zero.

Matt Ryan could find Osama Bin Laden if he ran a slant.

Simply gold! :lol:

Matt Ryan completes more passes than Jimmie Johnson.

I stole this one:

Matt Ryan's first job was as a paperboy. There were no survivors.

American physicists had to reconsider the theory of gravity when it became apparent that Matt Ryan only comes down when he's **** well good and ready.

Matt Ryan can read a novel in the time it takes other QB's to read a defense.

There are circus performers who can eat nails. Matt Ryan can drink them.

After hearing Haley Joel Osment proclaim "I see dead people" in the Sixth Sense, Matt Ryan immediately left the theater, tracked him down and ***** slapped him. Matt Ryan does not abide bragging.

The Matrix originally cast Matt Ryan as the One. Fearing audiences would confuse the movie for a documentary, they replaced him with Keanu Reeves.

Every time Matt Ryan throws a TD, 10 women become pregnant.

Matt Ryan once completed a pass that traveled 57 yards in the air........................................

........................to himself :P

I see your joke and raise you another...

Next year's best selling EA football video game will be called "Ryan 2010" and will feature John Madden on the cover.

I see your joke and raise you another...

Next year's best selling EA football video game will be called "Ryan 2010" and will feature John Madden on the cover.

:lol::lol: I missed it. Oops.

:lol: