Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vicious

Let's see your creative side Falcons Fans

250 posts in this topic

Matt Ryan just dropped a gangsta grillz mixtape today wit DJ Drama Called The Gameplan (It went double platinum)

Partial Tracklist:

MR/ T-Pain and Lil Wayne - Im so focused

MR/T.I- Coldblooded

MR/Kanye West-huddle up

MR/The Game- You aint seen the last of me

Jim Jones-Ballin Remix(Ft.Jakakis/MR/Jeezy

Matt Ryan once threw a football at a revolving door and slammed it.

A pint of Matt Ryan's blood can cure Global Warming.

Scientists have recently declared that on May 17th, 1985 was the beginning of the "Ice Age"

Matt Ryan once took a snap backwards and threw it around the world, completing it to Roddy White for a touchdown

Matt Ryan holds the NFL record for longest touchdown pass, currently at 111 yards.

Matt Ryan's house doesn't have doors, just sections of walls he has knocked out throwing a football.

Matt Ryan walked into a bar... there were no survivors.

Matt Ryan once killed a panther, a holy man, and a pirate with a single pass.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The US Military has announced that it will no longer manufacture bombs for the war in Iraq. Instead they are going to have Roddy White run routes around Iraq while Matt Ryan delivers bomb after bomb with pinpoint accuracy.

Instead of using billions of dollars to bail out the auto industry, congress has decided to send over Matt Ryan for a few weeks. One representative was quoted as saying that if Matt Ryan can bail out the auto industry like he bailed out the Falcons, we'll have flying cars running on air for $20 each within weeks. After hearing the news, Toyota, Honda, and Volkswagon all filed for bankruptcy.

Aww, nobody liked these? I chuckled as I wrote them... :D

Thought those were pretty funny, especially the bombing Iraq one.

Terminator 1 featured a Model 101 terminator portrayed by Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Terminator 2 featured a T-1000 terminator, a far superior model, played by Robert Patrick

Terminator 3 featured a T-X, a far superior model, played by Kristanna Loken

Terminator 4 will feature Matt Ryan, a far superior model, played by Matt Ryan

The New Rambo comes out in June, I heard its the last one because its starring Matt Ryan and he kills Rambo......with his bare hands

Matt Ryan breaks the law everytime he goes to New York City with clothes on., because he is a concealed weapon.

Comparing this year's QB to last year's QB, Matt Ryan could throw Joey Harrington further than Joey Harrington could throw a football.

There are 3 things promised....

Life, Death, and Matt Ryan...

The Mazda MR2 was named after Matt Ryan and his jersey number...

Matt Ryan gives play calls to Tom Brady during games on Bradys helmet headset..

Michael Jordan wants to be like Matt

Matt Ryan knows what Bo doesn’t

Recently, 21 Redskins were leading the pro bowl voting because they never had to play Matt Ryan.

god said "let there be light"

and matt ryan said "say please"

Peyton Manning's scouting report read "compares to Matt Ryan....if he's lucky"

When Matt Ryan was born he slapped the doctor just to make him cry.

If Diet Pepsi doesnt name Matt Ryan ROY they will lose their sponsership....to Matt Ryan.

Mike Mayock paid Matt Ryan to be able to ride his jock.

When Drew Brees was asked about his passing success this year he said "Im no Matt Ryan, but I do my best"

Matt Ryan is so calm, he had a tattoo put on his heart.

Matt Ryan is so cool, when he went to Alaska 50 polar bears froze to death.

Matt Ryan is so smart he had to have one lung removed so his brain would have enough room.

When Matt Ryan gave God his autograph, God jumped up and down going, "Oh boy oh boy oh boy!"

Matt Ryan will be conducting quartebacking classes.....at the pro bowl.

If Murlarky leaves for a HC job, Matt Ryan is already penciled in as the new OC.

I recently changed my sons names to Matt and Ryan.

When John asked to be baptized, Jesus said 'your looking for Matt Ryan....he is further up the river, with all the women'

Matt Ryan will be replacing the bald eagle as the national bird

fail2.jpg

And so we come to wow gold the last interview of season 5, by visiting with buy wow gold Mute of Terenas. While we're still waiting to buy wow gold see what world of warcraft gold the final ratings return for titles, Mute and his partner cheap wow gold Unicornz have both executed wonderfully in Season 5. Check out what wow gold Mute has to say world of warcraft behind the cut.

The Colosseum takes us inside the world of the Gladiator world of warcraft gold (Brutal, Vengeful, Merciless, and otherwise), to interview wow gold some of the top Arena fighters in the battlegroups buy wow gold. Our goal is to bring a better world of warcraft gold understanding of the strategy cheap wow gold, makeup,Sell WoW Gold and work that goes into dueling it out for

Sell FFxi Gil fame, fortune, and Netherdrakes.

fail.jpg

HMMM This thread was great untill you posted photos of yourself

First time reading this thread and man awesome is all i can say

And so we come to wow gold the last interview of season 5, by visiting with buy wow gold Mute of Terenas. While we're still waiting to buy wow gold see what world of warcraft gold the final ratings return for titles, Mute and his partner cheap wow gold Unicornz have both executed wonderfully in Season 5. Check out what wow gold Mute has to say world of warcraft behind the cut.

The Colosseum takes us inside the world of the Gladiator world of warcraft gold (Brutal, Vengeful, Merciless, and otherwise), to interview wow gold some of the top Arena fighters in the battlegroups buy wow gold. Our goal is to bring a better world of warcraft gold understanding of the strategy cheap wow gold, makeup,Sell WoW Gold and work that goes into dueling it out for

Sell FFxi Gil fame, fortune, and Netherdrakes.

:huh: