Guaranteed Falcons for the Pro Bowl

Ok, so this idea was discussed earlier....

I used to use this program when I played RPG games online back in high school. It's pretty handy for what we would need it for regarding the pro bowl voting. It's called Ghost Mouse and I've included a link to a description of the program and also a download site.

Also, it's not a hack...it's just a program that records the movement of your mouse and repeats it for a certain duration of time. You have to leave your computer alone though. For instance, it'd be a good thing to run on your home computer while you're at work. I used to leave it running while I slept.

The only drawback is that if anything interrupts your computer (like a scheduled Windows update) it will throw the program off, so it's best if you keep an eye on it.

Seriously though...if we had half the message board doing this. We would have our guys ahead of all those Redskins by a landslide.

Ghost Mouse Description

Ghost Mouse Download (spyware free)

Similar Program For Mac PC's

Math Courtesy of DirtyCanadianBird:

I figure it takes about 30 sec for this deal to finish the loop, voting for Ryan,Turner,White and Abe, then submiting and starting over

So at 30 sec per cycle if I leave it run while I sleep, say for 8 hours, it should vote 960 times for those 4 guys.

Let's say that 100 MB members do this every night while they sleep. That's 9,600 votes every 24 hours. In 15 days that will be 144,000 votes for our guys. That should do the trick.

Sign up and pledge to do run this program while you sleep. Keep it bumped too!!!! I'll keep this updated with everyone's name.

Wow. lol.

Pretty crazy stuff.

The only reason that I'm not going to join you in doing this is because then we are stooping to the level of other lowlifes that are out there.

The Pro-bowl just needs to be decided upon without the votes of fans, period. Everyone just votes for their teams favorite players and in turn ruins the whole thing.

I want Turner, Abe and Roddy in as much as the next guy but I don't want to be one of those people that ruins the integrity of the event.

Wow. lol.

Pretty crazy stuff.

The only reason that I'm not going to join you in doing this is because then we are stooping to the level of other lowlifes that are out there.

The Pro-bowl just needs to be decided upon without the votes of fans, period. Everyone just votes for their teams favorite players and in turn ruins the whole thing.

I want Turner, Abe and Roddy in as much as the next guy but I don't want to be one of those people that ruins the integrity of the event.

I agree. Admittedly, I am an-ex AOL/Yahoo hacker (once upon a time, many many many years ago). So yea, If I took enough time, I could hack that online Pro-Bowl thing, but I wont. Because doing crap like that destroys the integrity of the game. So a Redskins fan hacked it. Let them have it. If the NFL has any sense of decency they will correct it. It doesn't help if some hacker from every team retaliates and makes the Pro-Bowl more of a joke than it already was. There needs to be changes to the way the NFL Pro-Bowl is balloted, but this is not the answer.

Wow. lol.

Pretty crazy stuff.

Actually, I disagree with most of your post. The Pro-Bowl should be chosen by players and coaches only. Because they know who the *best* players are, rather than the most popular ones. Then it would actually be a football game of the NFL's best. Not the NFL's most famous.

I agree. Admittedly, I am an-ex AOL/Yahoo hacker (once upon a time, many many many years ago). So yea, If I took enough time, I could hack that online Pro-Bowl thing, but I wont. Because doing crap like that destroys the integrity of the game. So a Redskins fan hacked it. Let them have it. If the NFL has any sense of decency they will correct it. It doesn't help if some hacker from every team retaliates and makes the Pro-Bowl more of a joke than it already was. There needs to be changes to the way the NFL Pro-Bowl is balloted, but this is not the answer.

If I had any faith that the NFL would step up and correct the problem this would not be neccessary, but if they were planning on doing that it would have been done already.

I would also like to think that the votes from players and coaches or whoever comprises the other 2/3 would make up for the skewed fan votes but considering that many people still seem to be waiting for this team to play like a "rookie" team should that may not happen either.

Yah the Pro Bowl could be vastly improved but as it is, it is still a bench mark that players want to reach.

Roddy White deserves to goto a pro-bowl. The Falcons have a great "Team" mentality going so if he didn't make it but the team did well I think he wouldn't cause much fuss. But you have to think that on a personal level it would be disheartening to have as great as season as he is having and not make the pro-bowl even in its current form.

And it's not quite the same situation as what the Skins fans did.

Find me one person on this board who doesn't think that Roddy, Turner and Abe should Absolutely goto the pro-bowl, being some of the best players at their respective positions.

We're not voting in Justin Peele ahead of Jason Witten here, we are voting for the guys from this team who should go.

I've been trying to rock the pro bowl vote for a month -_-

The redskins are cheapining it.

o well guess I'm down

We have to get Roddy White, John Abraham and Micheal Turner in. No excuses!!!!!!

If we can lets get in other guys like Matt, Milloy, Lofton, Koenen and Elam but those are the BIG three

Actually, I disagree with most of your post. The Pro-Bowl should be chosen by players and coaches only. Because they know who the *best* players are, rather than the most popular ones. Then it would actually be a football game of the NFL's best. Not the NFL's most famous.

What are you talking about? lol

I only made one point in my post and it was that it SHOULD NOT be about the votes of the fans.

You clearly agreed with me and then proceeded to agree with me again.

you are a crazy man.

What are you talking about? lol

I only made one point in my post and it was that it SHOULD NOT be about the votes of the fans.

You clearly agreed with me and then proceeded to agree with me again.

you are a crazy man.

Sorry, I misread that - where you said "without" the votes of the fans. Ok, so I agree with everything you said completely. :D

You know what Jedi....

I actually agree with you. I do feel that the mass voting cheapens the fan probowl voting. But honestly, it's not that big of a deal.

This is not an issue of morality, or lack thereof. Please don't misconstrue it as one.

It's really just a test to see what a single message-board is capable of. No harm, no foul.

We're not voting on an execution....like these people......

You know what Jedi....

I actually agree with you. I do feel that the mass voting cheapens the fan probowl voting. But honestly, it's not that big of a deal.

This is not an issue of morality, or lack thereof. Please don't misconstrue it as one.

It's really just a test to see what a single message-board is capable of. No harm, no foul.

We're not voting on an execution....like these people......

Don't get me wrong, I had some evil thoughts of wacking out that NFL.com Pro-Bowl voting program. B) But it's not worth it. Let's all watch the Washington Redskins represent our NFC Pro-Bowl team, and let the League handle it after that. That would be a better lesson to the league to fix this crap system.

Ok, so this idea was discussed earlier....

I used to use this program when I played RPG games online back in high school. It's pretty handy for what we would need it for regarding the pro bowl voting. It's called Ghost Mouse and I've included a link to a description of the program and also a download site.

Also, it's not a hack...it's just a program that records the movement of your mouse and repeats it for a certain duration of time. You have to leave your computer alone though. For instance, it'd be a good thing to run on your home computer while you're at work. I used to leave it running while I slept.

The only drawback is that if anything interrupts your computer (like a scheduled Windows update) it will throw the program off, so it's best if you keep an eye on it.

Seriously though...if we had half the message board doing this. We would have our guys ahead of all those Redskins by a landslide.

Ghost Mouse Description

Ghost Mouse Download (spyware free)

Similar Program For Mac PC's

Math Courtesy of DirtyCanadianBird:

I figure it takes about 30 sec for this deal to finish the loop, voting for Ryan,Turner,White and Abe, then submiting and starting over

So at 30 sec per cycle if I leave it run while I sleep, say for 8 hours, it should vote 960 times for those 4 guys.

Let's say that 100 MB members do this every night while they sleep. That's 9,600 votes every 24 hours. In 15 days that will be 144,000 votes for our guys. That should do the trick.

Sign up and pledge to do run this program while you sleep. Keep it bumped too!!!! I'll keep this updated with everyone's name.

I'll do it.... tonight when I get home I'll start it up

I can't figure out how to get it to loop without screwing up. After recording do you hit "stop" then "play" or what?

After you hit record pick you players and have submited it and clicked vote again the first time make sure you have the page scrolled up to the top. ( When your back on the first voting screen. (IE: QBs)

Then go down to the little task bar dealio and click on ghost mouse, just click play and it will start all over.

This is assuming that when you first hit record you had the page scrolled all the way to the top and that when you hit play it is in the smae position.

.... Clear as mud?