ACC wins the challenge 6-5

Duke won 76-60 over Purdue

Clemson won 76-74 over Illinois

Boston College won 57-55 over Iowa

Wake beats Indiana 83-58

Maryland beats Michigan 75-70

North Carolina thumps Michigan State 98-63

VT lost 74-72 to Wisconsin

Miami lost 73-68 to Ohio State (only because Miami's best player was ejected for slapping a guy with like 10 minutes left in the 1st, he already had 4 3's)

Virginia lost 66-56 to Minnesota

Northwestern beats FSU 73-59

Penn State defeats GT 85-83

Clemson is 8-2 in the challenge. Of course, quite a few of those matchups were against Penn State and Northwestern. Last four have been Ohio State, Minnesota (whose coach quit the day after losing to Clemson by 22 at home), Purdue, and Illinois though.

I think Fraschilla said Illinois is playing great about eight times today. He usually seems knowledgeable about the teams he's announcing, but he barely knew anything about Clemson (besides repeating they like to press and watch Oglesby shoot it from anywhere).

The ACC should win it, Wake should handle Indiana, FSU should down Northwestern and GT should down PSU but then again thats why they play the games Maryland and Michigan should be a good game, North Carolina will probably handle Michigan State as well although i heard Tyler Hansbrough might be out for that game

VT loses on a last second shot, yet again. Story of VT basketball. 4 of our last 6 losses have come on the last possession of the game. The half court shot by Xavier, Hansbrough shot in the ACC tournament, Clemson hitting two free throws after VT takes the lead with about 5 seconds, and now Wisconsin. Also add to that the Dockery half court shot, Wake's last second shot just inside the 3 point line that barely beat the buzzer, and that's not even all of them recently. We cannot catch a freakin' break.

The "challenge" isn't much of one, normally. Aside from UNC, I root for the Big 10 teams every season and come away more impressed with the ACC as the dominant basketball conference because of how easily they normally win this thing.

The Big Ten has never been misstoke for a basketball conference, outside of 2 maybe 3 teams a year the other 8 are average and below average teams.

Ga Tech's bigs look really good, but our guards shooting is really streaky. did not expect moe miller to regress so much but at least he is still getting assists and turning the ball over less than he was last year. shumpert looks good but takes some iffy shots like critt did when he first got here - he ll learn. gani and aminu sr. look like beasts. im worried gani will leave for the nba after this year. peacock takes some bad shots. hopefully they will get a lot better before acc play.

unc and duke look like theyre in a class of their own. wake also also look like they can vy for top acc spot; aminu jr. is a monster.

Tech should handle Penn State.

ouch banker... thats a tough one.

That's the definition of bad luck. I think the fans they bring out at halftime to shoot free throws for a pizza have a better percentage than our basketball team does most years.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ohhhhhhh did not see that. i saw the score when i got home from work. Saw 82-51 and thought wtf is the point of watching.

yeah hansbrough played a good game. lawson was AWESOME though. i think he had 7 assists and 7 steals and he hit 2 or 3 long a** 3 balls tonight. no turnovers either. lawson looks like hes in fast forward while everyone else is stuck in play, the guy is fast as h*ll.