Here are 2 saints stats that Nola Will never bring up

TonyGonzotim2

Since 2006 the saints are 7-17 agianst teams with a winning record

and are 0-18 after trailing at the end of the 3rd quarter.

what does that tell you folks? well it tells me alot about drew brees. Great qb's are known for what they do in the 4th quarter. and well, lets say drew isnt a Clutch QB. stats dont lie do they nola?

And this guy wants to call our RB inconsistant just because he's not the first running back in NFL history to run for 100 yards every single game? this guy is a total joke.

He says drew brees is the best QB in the NFL. but drew cant even hack it in the NFC south. his last 3 games he has a QB rating of less then 70 in all 3 nfc south games.

He got out dueled by A rookie A ROOKIE QB. How can he even be considered the best? because he racks up yards agianst looosing teams?

yeah reminds me of a qb we had a few years ago. please.

You guys are such clowns. WFW you left out the first game against the bucs but I'm sure you knew that. All those games were on

the road to but whatever. Falcons fans suck when you guys are good. I cant wait until next year lol :P

Yeah, we can't either. We will be better and the Aint's will be... well, they will be there and that's about all.

Drew Brees is still the best QB in the NFC South and probably a top 3 in the league. To say a rookie is better than him is pretty **** funny.

thank you, it is the same thing with bust they mark the bad and ignore the good. and the 0-17 stat? i don't know how many times i talked about that after sunday.

Drew Brees is still the best QB in the NFC South and probably a top 3 in the league. To say a rookie is better than him is pretty **** funny.

who said a rookie qb is better? all i said is he out dueled him head to head, on the field thats A FACT better then him? thats debatable. but to and he says our running back with 1208 yards and 13 touchdowns is inconsistant? thats **** funny too. and top 3 qb? i can name more then that who are better and have accomplished more that are still playing.

Eli manning

Peyton manning

tom brady

kurt warner

brett favre

drew brees isnt even in the top 5 i''ll stop listing them there.

who said a rookie qb is better? all i said is he out dueled him head to head, on the field thats A FACT better then him? thats debatable. but to and he says our running back with 1208 yards and 13 touchdowns is inconsistant? thats **** funny too. and top 3 qb? i can name more then that who are better and have accomplished more that are still playing.

Eli manning

Peyton manning

tom brady

kurt warner

brett favre

drew brees isnt even in the top 5 i''ll stop listing them there.

wow, are you serious?

eli manning? kurt warner? brett favre? they're all good, but not as good as drew brees.

wow, are you serious?

eli manning? kurt warner? brett favre? they're all good, but not as good as drew brees.

wow your really a homer if u think brees is better then any of these qb's i'll give u the resume of all of them in no particular order then we will check it with brees.

Kurt warner played in 2 superbowls won one. ran an offense much more powerful then bree's and the saints , now has the no body cardinals who havent hosted a play off game sinse the 50's in first place and is mentioned in MVP talk, only a couple hundred yards behind brees in total passing yards this year.

Eli Manning- Has lead his team to 3 road playoff wins. one agianst favre in lambue field in late january. Lead a team for a game winning drive against the best team in NFL history, the then 18-0 patriots. Now has his team at 11-1 about to get a first round bye. lost his number one reciever and is still winning games.

Brett Favre - 2 superbowl apperances with one win! over the patriots! has he ever missed a game due to injury? all time leader in touchdown passes. Gets traded to a losing team and in one year has them at 8-4 leading the afc east.

Peyton manning-1superbowl appearence 1 win. one time MVP one of the most dominating QB's to ever play the game....highly criticized as a choke artist until he won the superbowl. Even though he was dominate. Now that he has won a superbowl there is no argument that he's the man

Tom brady-3 time superbowl champion- one Time MVP holds the touchdown single season pass record, need i say more?

then last but least Drew Brees 1 playoff win, nice stats for a few seasons. but losing record against teams with winning record. has yet to prove him self clutch has yet to even go to a superbowl much less win one. This year everyone is saying he is the best qb this season but that is one season and it took a knee injury to tom brady and pre season surgery of peyton manning to really even be considered as playing the qb the best this season

case and point. I would take all of these qb's over drew brees. DREW BREES IS GOOD BUT HE'S NOT THESE GUYS.

wow, those guys might have been better in the past but we're talking about this season. if you think drew brees isn't a top 3 qb in the league this year your a joke, and falcon fans are the only ones who wouldn't think that.

let me guess, matt ryan is better than drew too right?

In rival games this year when things were on the line? He has been, yes, definitely...I know you've seen the QB ratings in those games!

i'm sorry, i forgot rival games are the only games on the schedule.

but...but...but...but...you have to look at the entire season :lol:

that is what you say atleast