How I see it. Suspensions, We must Take advantage

How I see it...

New Orleans Saints -

So they lose Will Smith & Charles Grant their big time DEs, and lose Duece their Star RB. Atlanta should take advantage of this Sunday, This couldn't have came at a better time. Destiny (explain at the bottom)

Minnesota Vikings -

They lose the heart and sole of their Dline. The "Williams Bros." This is also one of the biggest reasons that Jared Allen has been having the season that he's had. Now we can solely concentrate on double teaming Allen, and TURNER will definately have more leeway with the defense. Destiny

It's been 10yrs since Atlanta went to the Superbowl. Now on the 10th anniversary, we have a team with alot of similiarities to the '98 team. Underdogs the whole way, and a big upset at the end, that all the fans felt coming. We have the resurgence of the '98 team back together after many years of being out of touch. Mathis claimed he hadn't seen some of those guys for several years.

Now all these suspensions arrive at the end of the season when it matters most to all teams, and what do you know...It seems to mesh PERFECTLY with the DIRTY BIRDS schedule and position.

A TEAM OF DESTINY ^^^^

I just wanna win cause we're better, and don't count your chickens, those players are going to try to be on the field Sunday.

just excited bout my team, looking for every little bit of edge I can find, and HEY, with the way that the REFEREES have been screwing us lately, just being better won't mean anything when it's the final seconds of a game and something like this Turner fumble or the Philly muff happens. If that was the NFC championship game with the Eagles again, we'd lossed to a rediculous call.

Winning is all about finding the edge, Football especially, attack your opponent at the weakest point.

I agree about winning cause we're better too. Just think the edge will help, it may even would lesser the chance of injury. Especially with New Orleans big hitters Charles Grant and Will Smith

I don't think it will have any positive or negative affect on them... their big playmakers are still there and they still have life (barely). Plus, their main motivation for this week would be to try and knock us out of our playoff run, so they may be more jacked up.

just excited bout my team, looking for every little bit of edge I can find, and HEY, with the way that the REFEREES have been screwing us lately, just being better won't mean anything when it's the final seconds of a game and something like this Turner fumble or the Philly muff happens. If that was the NFC championship game with the Eagles again, we'd lossed to a rediculous call.

Winning is all about finding the edge, Football especially, attack your opponent at the weakest point.

I agree about winning cause we're better too. Just think the edge will help, it may even would lesser the chance of injury. Especially with New Orleans big hitters Charles Grant and Will Smith

The Ref have been screwing everyone equally