impressive season

how many fans thought that our falcons would be were they are right now? matt ryan , roddy white, and micheal turner are an answer to the falcon fans prayers. i could not be happier than i am with this season of football. does anybody see the superbowl with us in it this year?

Not me... I realistically saw us winning a max of 6 games this year. I would have been content with that... this is a dream season for all us hardcore fans. I'm sure I speak for us all, that we are holding our breaths that the falcons will hold on these last four games and get into the playoffs.

All we gotta do is get in... once we are, only God knows what can happen. NO ONE was picking the Giants to win the superbowl on wild card weekend last year and hardly anyone thought they could beat the Pats... but they did. Nuff said!

how many fans thought that our falcons would be were they are right now? matt ryan , roddy white, and micheal turner are an answer to the falcon fans prayers. i could not be happier than i am with this season of football. does anybody see the superbowl with us in it this year?

I know for sure: Myself and GAFan....I mean, it was quite a few guys from the very beginning that were saying 9, 10, and 11 wins. I was quite insistant upon 11-5, but who knows..we still have 4 more.... B)

Although I doubt we make it, I think the SB is still a possibility. If it comes down to us playing the Giants in the Championship game I will admit that the Giants are the better team but if we come out firing on all cylinders I think we can beat anybody in this league. We will just have to wait and see.