Any of you guys in South Fla?

This isn't a dating service Romeo. take it somewhere else.

dude, i know it says i'm a newbie, but ive been a member of this board since '02 (jtoma878 - got delete for some reason), am a former 4 year season ticket holder WHILE living in NJ, which where I was born and raised, and have been a Falcons fan since '91. sheee!t, i'll even wear my Rison jersey every now and then to keep it real (somehow still fits). Even been to several MBGT events with jstammer, shiney, and the crew.....

Now, after deep breath....... if i want to see if any fellow fans are in the 305 or 954 I WILL ASK!!!!!

take it somewhere else yourself, buddy......

dude, i know it says i'm a newbie, but ive been a member of this board since '02 (jtoma878 - got delete for some reason), am a former 4 year season ticket holder WHILE living in NJ, which where I was born and raised, and have been a Falcons fan since '91. sheee!t, i'll even wear my Rison jersey every now and then to keep it real (somehow still fits). Even been to several MBGT events with jstammer, shiney, and the crew.....

Now, after deep breath....... if i want to see if any fellow fans are in the 305 or 954 I WILL ASK!!!!!

think i met you at atlanta airport once ..you have a son right ..it was after the Rams playoff game

you will have to ignore dirty bird ronnie he has some issues.

NJ fan,

I live in Fort Lauderdale. I don't know how to PM. I may have to go into work on Sunday. If I can get out of it, I'd be glad to throw a couple of brews down with you. Is Shenanigans across from TY Park? If so, I know the place. My e-mail is: bgarcia28@aol.com

I lived in Hoboken for four years and had some good times.

I'll be in Ft Laud & Miami this weekend, and would like to watch the game with a few fellow fans.... I usually go to Shenanigan's in Hollywood on Sheridan right off 95. If anyone would like to join or suggest another venue, send me a PM!!!!

Joe

Dude, I live right down the street from there. I watched the games there last year til I got the NFL package. I'll meet you over there for the Saints game. We will be the only 2 Falcon fans in the place but I'm used to being the minority amongst Fins and Jet fans.

NJ fan,

I live in Fort Lauderdale. I don't know how to PM. I may have to go into work on Sunday. If I can get out of it, I'd be glad to throw a couple of brews down with you. Is Shenanigans across from TY Park? If so, I know the place. My e-mail is: bgarcia28@aol.com

I lived in Hoboken for four years and had some good times.

Thats the place. I'll go there for the game. It been a long time since I've watched a game with other Falcon fans. e-mail: kube_32@yahoo.com