We need a Pro-bowl hacker!

I used to use this program when I played RPG games online back in high school. It's pretty handy for what we would need it for regarding the pro bowl voting. It's called Ghost Mouse and I've included a link to a description of the program and also a download site.

Also, it's not a hack...it's just a program that records the movement of your mouse and repeats it for a certain duration of time. You have to leave your computer alone though. For instance, it'd be a good thing to run on your home computer while you're at work. I used to leave it running while I slept.

The only drawback is that if anything interrupts your computer (like a scheduled Windows update) it will throw the program off, so it's best if you keep an eye on it.

Seriously though...if we had half the message board doing this. We would have our guys ahead of all those Redskins by a landslide.

Ghost Mouse Description

Download Ghost Mouse

I used to use this program when I played RPG games online back in high school. It's pretty handy for what we would need it for regarding the pro bowl voting. It's called Ghost Mouse and I've included a link to a description of the program and also a download site.

Also, it's not a hack...it's just a program that records the movement of your mouse and repeats it for a certain duration of time. You have to leave your computer alone though. For instance, it'd be a good thing to run on your home computer while you're at work. I used to leave it running while I slept.

The only drawback is that if anything interrupts your computer (like a scheduled Windows update) it will throw the program off, so it's best if you keep an eye on it.

Seriously though...if we had half the message board doing this. We would have our guys ahead of all those Redskins by a landslide.

Ghost Mouse Description

Download Ghost Mouse

you can just download macro express 3 and create an interval when voting again. filter to falcons/submit and copy mouse screen position on the particular active window but will need "pauses" in between. if would be nice to create key-strokes but its all mouse clicks.

or you can simply manually click a few votes a day

Ghost Mouse Description

Download Ghost Mouse

Bwahwhahwhahwaw that is sweet!

You ALLLLLL must get this!

It will be goin whilst I sleep tonight!

you can just download macro express 3 and create an interval when voting again. filter to falcons/submit and copy mouse screen position on the particular active window but will need "pauses" in between. if would be nice to create key-strokes but its all mouse clicks.

or you can simply manually click a few votes a day

I'm just using Ghost mouse to restart itself after it's done voting