Let's say a prayer

TNFalcons

So I feel like this is one of the more important Sundays and Mondays to the falcons this year and maybe in falcon history, so I feel that it's only right to say a prayer. Say your own prayers or come and say amen or whatever. You don't have to be a Christian or anything to participate either.

Dear God,

This week will be a very important week for us falcon fans and we ask you to be with the falcons as they take the field. We pray that you watch over all the players in the NFL this weekend. We pray that you let us come out of New Orleans with a victory. We also pray that you let the best thing for us happen in the Carolina Tampa Bay game. We pray you ignore the prayers of all other NFC South fans that are not rooting for the falcons to win (in football matters) and we pray that you be with us on our quest for the NFC South Championship.

Amen.

Be serious and don't pray anyone get's hurt.

Sincerely, Me.

Go falcons.

So I feel like this is one of the more important Sundays and Mondays to the falcons this year and maybe in falcon history, so I feel that it's only right to say a prayer. Say your own prayers or come and say amen or whatever. You don't have to be a Christian or anything to participate either.

Dear God,

This week will be a very important week for us falcon fans and we ask you to be with the falcons as they take the field. We pray that you watch over all the players in the NFL this weekend. We pray that you let us come out of New Orleans with a victory. We also pray that you let the best thing for us happen in the Carolina Tampa Bay game. We pray you ignore the prayers of all other NFC South fans that are not rooting for the falcons to win (in football matters) and we pray that you be with us on our quest for the NFC South Championship.

Amen.

Be serious and don't pray anyone get's hurt.

Sincerely, Me.

Go falcons.

Well, if God was a football fan, woldn't he cheer for the Saints? :huh:

Well, if God was a football fan, woldn't he cheer for the Saints? :huh:

No, god is wise; therefore, he can't root for the saints. His chosen people were put through a bunch of hardships, so why wouldn't his chosen football team go through hardships too. Therefore the falcons must be his team. Now more prayers.

Dear Antichrist,

I ask that before you destroy the world, you allow the falcons to win atleast one superbowl. This year would be as good a year as any, and the more nfc south opponents players that get hurt/maimed the better! Thanks antichrist, and amen...or something?

I would hope that if there is a God, that he/she/it would have more important things to care about than whether Atlanta wins a football game..and really, why would he/she/it favor us over the other team anyways?

Cause we prayed about it. Gosh guys and gals. We need a little more of the holy spirit in here.