From a Broncos Fan! THANK YOU!

With your guys' win over the Chargers, you all but handed us the division. Needless to say, we are all pretty stoked about the Bolts losing, especially when it involves Rivers throwing a fit over an intentional grounding call that resulted in a safety. The Bolts and their delusional fans have been calling this division "theirs" since the AFC Championship and its great to watch them fall. THANK YOU!!!

Maybe we can return the favor, although in a small way, with a win over Carolina ;)

With your guys' win over the Chargers, you all but handed us the division. Needless to say, we are all pretty stoked about the Bolts losing, especially when it involves Rivers throwing a fit over an intentional grounding call that resulted in a safety. The Bolts and their delusional fans have been calling this division "theirs" since the AFC Championship and its great to watch them fall. THANK YOU!!!

Maybe we can return the favor, although in a small way, with a win over Carolina ;)

Well, as long as you have the same refs....

That would not upset me at all. In fact, I'm done being upset w/you guys now. :D

(Roddy makes that catch and we woulda won. You know that, right?)

Ok, now I'm done. :P

lol the rivers fit was hilarious...

I think I'm done being angry with you guys too. With that said, do us a favor and beat carolina! ;)

We would appreciate it greatly! If you could make Delhomme throw a fit in the same manner - it would be even sweeter!

That would be sweet!! But I get the feeling that we (Falcons Fans) are still a lil salty that we didn't beat you guys in our Dome..... ;) :P

That would be sweet!! But I get the feeling that we (Falcons Fans) are still a lil salty that we didn't beat you guys in our Dome..... ;) :P

Just think, in 4 years you can come to OUR house and play. That'll be fun, right?

Btw, I'm looking forward to that although its a while away. Jay and Ryan will be all grown up and it will be AMAZING!

Just think, in 4 years you can come to OUR house and play. That'll be fun, right?

Btw, I'm looking forward to that although its a while away. Jay and Ryan will be all grown up and it will be AMAZING!

Yeah...Mile High...

Man, but I'll be thinking about Roddy's drop in the endzone with 1:23 left until we finally play you guys again. But I sure hope you guys get the "Puzzy Cats" and we take care of NO and TB.....That's pretty much it.... ;)

I promise you that if you guys beat the Panties, no one here will take offense. In fact your popularity on our boards would probably sky rocket. We did our parts to help you guys now we need you to do yours. That will be one game I'll be yelling Go Broncos...

I still say we should've won the game against yall, but it is what it is. Great game either way.

Just when I was over the Bronco loss, they beat my Jets.. Shanahan made Mangini look like the idiot that he is, he's the worst coach ever

One of these days teams (Notre Dame, Browns, Jets) are going to realize it's Belichick that makes that team great, not his assistants.

Hey PureBlood, I don't know if you've seen it - but Live Wire had our Center - Todd McClure miked up for that game. If you are interested - here is a link - it's actually really good. My two favorite parts - at about 2:48 or so - Marcus Thomas - your DT yelled over - Run The Ball and our Center - says We're gonna Run it right here - You stop it. That was when Turner ran in for a TD. Then at about 4:08 - the end of the game - when you won and our players were making the walk to congratulate - your DE, Ekuban - says to McClure - Tough Game - Good Luck to ya'all - I'm glad I'm not in your Division. That was classy.

Link

Do that and it's all squre! That sounds like a deal.

Hey PureBlood, I don't know if you've seen it - but Live Wire had our Center - Todd McClure miked up for that game. If you are interested - here is a link - it's actually really good. My two favorite parts - at about 2:48 or so - Marcus Thomas - your DT yelled over - Run The Ball and our Center - says We're gonna Run it right here - You stop it. That was when Turner ran in for a TD. Then at about 4:08 - the end of the game - when you won and our players were making the walk to congratulate - your DE, Ekuban - says to McClure - Tough Game - Good Luck to ya'all - I'm glad I'm not in your Division. That was classy.

Link

Ekuban is a great guy, and I echo his statement.

Marcus Thomas on the other hand, is an idiot.