Sonic the Hedgehog Chess

womfalcs3

I dont even know what that pink thing is.........Tails should def be the Queen....it makes since because the Queen can move any which way she wants and Tails can fly. Also the other half should be bad guys. I also dont like Sonic as the King because the King can't really do anything.

I think they looked at gender and hierarchy there. Sonic is the top character, so he's king. Tails is a male.

It would've been cool if one side was the evil one. The king there would be Robotnik.

Tails is male!?!?!?!?!?!?

My whole childhood has just been shattered

:lol: Did you do unholy things to a picture of him thinking he was a female character?

Yup. His real first name is Miles.

Amy. the pink one is amy. and lmao at the you must get laid all the time comment, but still messed up.

but yea thats pretty childish, and looks like a horrible game. i think they need to let the franchise rest.

Thanks. Is she supposed to be Sonic's wife or something?

:lol: Did you do unholy things to a picture of him thinking he was a female character?

Yup. His real first name is Miles.

Thanks. Is she supposed to be Sonic's wife or something?

girlfriend, didnt you watch the TV show at all?? she is like the naggy gf that he has to sometimes save from doctor robotnik, and y aint he on the chess board?

and yea his name is Miles powers aka tails.