**** the Saints!

x2. they can explode any minute. let's not kid ourselves. their offense is nasty when they want to be.

And so is San Deigo's Our D handled them, and already kept the Saints in check once before.

I have no reason to belive that we cannot win this game. I'm not saying it'll be a cake walk, I'm just saying the Falcons will win

You know, I was worried with us going out to San Diego. But watching the game it was clear the Falcons were in control even with all the things going against us. The Chargers were just as desperate for a win as the Saints.

I think we know the Saints better. I believe the coaches will have this team ready.

I ain't skerred.

I'll be bracing myself for a win or a loss too... because I rarely brace myself for a tie ;)

I guess my main concern about this one is the mental aspect of it. This will probably be the most hostile environment the Falcons have faced all season (with the exception of the game at Tampa) and I'm interested to see if they'lll have the MENTAL focus necessary to overcome the crowd and all the "trickeration" the Saints are going to throw at them.

On D we need to be DISCIPLINED and on O, just bust their ***** in the mouth with plenty of Turner all day long and keep Brees' *** on the bench!

I guess my main concern about this one is the mental aspect of it. This will probably be the most hostile environment the Falcons have faced all season (with the exception of the game at Tampa) and I'm interested to see if they'lll have the MENTAL focus necessary to overcome the crowd and all the "trickeration" the Saints are going to throw at them.

On D we need to be DISCIPLINED and on O, just bust their ***** in the mouth with plenty of Turner all day long and keep Brees' *** on the bench!

My thoughts exactly!!