logic

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So you're saying Obama is merely stooping to Bush's level? an_popcorn.gif

kinda funny that nobody responded to that

so far all the change has been doing the same type of crap as the president before. appointing the same crooked long term politicians, playing the same games with the media

change we can believe in :lol:

Just because you're a news organization, that doesn't mean you should be at every press event. If they could be impartial, and if they could leave bias out of their reporting, maybe more people will invite them to their press conferences.

ok....seriously if you believe that you need help. I respect your principles but if you think that ANY president calls on reporters who they think will ask tough questions you are crazy. the press knows that if they make the president look bad with a question, they will never get called on again

kinda funny that nobody responded to that

so far all the change has been doing the same type of crap as the president before. appointing the same crooked long term politicians, playing the same games with the media

change we can believe in :lol:

This ain't really important, at least not to me. He can ignore whoever he wants to, or talk to whoever he wants.

This ain't really important, at least not to me. He can ignore whoever he wants to, or talk to whoever he wants.

thats the sort of thinking that allows our politicians to get away with whatever they want.

do you even know what the term 'public servant' means? they are supposed to answer to the public

Fox isn't really a reputable news source so I don't see why he should ever need to answer their questions. No body cares when politicians ignore TMZ , and Fox is basically on the same level of tabloid sensationalism..

What is a credible news source to you?

Huffington Post? FAIL.

CNN? FAIL.

MSNBC? FAIL.

CBS? FAIL.

NBC? FAIL.

ABC? FAIL.

They all have a slant one way or another.

ok....seriously if you believe that you need help. I respect your principles but if you think that ANY president calls on reporters who they think will ask tough questions you are crazy. the press knows that if they make the president look bad with a question, they will never get called on again

There's a difference between tough questions and questions asked to purposefully make the president look bad. It's all about intent.

thats the sort of thinking that allows our politicians to get away with whatever they want.

do you even know what the term 'public servant' means? they are supposed to answer to the public

Thank you, Dago! You are wise beyond your years.

BTW, what happens to those who get their news exclusively from FOX? Will they ever get to see Obama within the next 4 years?