Jamal Anderson on FirstTake

thempizzle

Tell Deion that.

Deion was a traveling road show - he went where he could get the most glory. He was never a Falcon at heart. Never. He was exciting and fun to watch and I cheered for him - but he had no loyalty to the Falcons or their fans when he played them and he has none now.

I don't know if we will win the NFC South, but if we can win 3 of these last 4 games we are a lock for the playoffs. Dallas has an absolutely brutal schedule and there is no way they finish 11-5.

I'm really hoping we wind up playing the Cardinals in the playoffs, because I think they'll be the easiest opponent. Besides, we don't want to have to play Minnesota IN Minnesota twice within a few weeks.

And JA32 should move back down to Atlanta and host a Falcons TV show or radio program or something... I've always liked him as an analyst.

I don't know if we will win the NFC South, but if we can win 3 of these last 4 games we are a lock for the playoffs. Dallas has an absolutely brutal schedule and there is no way they finish 11-5.

I'm really hoping we wind up playing the Cardinals in the playoffs, because I think they'll be the easiest opponent. Besides, we don't want to have to play Minnesota IN Minnesota twice within a few weeks.

And JA32 should move back down to Atlanta and host a Falcons TV show or radio program or something... I've always liked him as an analyst.

I want to play the Cardinals, too. They are a product of a horrible division. Plus it's not a very intimidating atmosphere.