Just watching NFL network

Proto  Man

Well Neon Deon keeps saying the Cowboys are the only NFC team who can beat the Giants. Because they can keep the scoring going. Coach says a few other teams have a chance (bucs).

So I was just wondering what everyone here thought our honest chances would be? If both teams came out with their top A games, could we keep up?

Well Neon Deon keeps saying the Cowboys are the only NFC team who can beat the Giants. Because they can keep the scoring going. Coach says a few other teams have a chance (bucs).

So I was just wondering what everyone here thought our honest chances would be? If both teams came out with their top A games, could we keep up?

Like the mega-man reference.

I say the Cowgirls have no change against the Giants. I say the Bucs have a good chance. I still think the Falcons a year away or so from that level. Maybe two more good drafts.

Here is what Accuscore says

AccuScore has simulated the New York Giants against 12 possible postseason opponents to see how much Plaxico Burress’ absence affects their chances for a second consecutive Super Bowl. Each game is simulated one play at a time and the game is replayed a minimum of 10,000 times to generate forecasted winning percentages, player statistics and a variety of game-changing scenarios. Here’s AccuScore.com’s analysis of the Burress injury.

vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers 80% 79%

vs. Minnesota Vikings 77% 76%

vs. Arizona Cardinals 82% 81%

vs. Carolina Panthers 63% 63%

vs. Atlanta Falcons 81% 81%

vs. Dallas Cowboys 58% 59%

vs. NFC average 77% 76%

so according to accuscore, we get beat 81% of the time with burress playing, and lose 81% of the time even if burress doesnt play

dam.n pile of junk

Falcons Points For: 298

Cowboys Points For: 299

Deion is an idiot.

Falcons Points Against: 242

Cowboys Points Against: 260

AccuScore has simulated the New York Giants against 12 possible postseason opponents to see how much Plaxico Burress’ absence affects their chances for a second consecutive Super Bowl. Each game is simulated one play at a time and the game is replayed a minimum of 10,000 times to generate forecasted winning percentages, player statistics and a variety of game-changing scenarios. Here’s AccuScore.com’s analysis of the Burress injury.

vs. NFC average 77% 76%

so according to accuscore, we get beat 81% of the time with burress playing, and lose 81% of the time even if burress doesnt play

dam.n pile of junk

What are the Steeler's chances?

vs. NFC average 77% 76%

dam.n pile of junk

Just like Accuscore predicted the San Diego odds?

I think we can, their DBs are not great. They have a good pass rush, but not as good as last years. Eli is playing well, but you have to be able to stop their run. I don't think we could stop their run all the time. But our offense is good enough to move the ball on them. We have moved the ball on some of the toughest Defenses this year. I think if we can get Eli to turn it over we could beat them. We will not give up the big plays that others do.