Brees says setting the passing record wouldn't mean much if team doesn't make playoffs.

GT/21--45

Coming so close and then possibly not making it would be devastating, wouldn't it? It's all about wins and losses. Cleveland had a great year last year, but has found it hard to get wins. The same for Jacksonville with David Garrard. And the same for Phillip Rivers and San Diego.

Is this Ryan's best chance to make the playoffs in 2008?

Carson Palmer had a lot of promise, but he is entering his seventh year as an injury prone QB who has failed to lead his team to the playoffs once again.

Michael Turner has stayed healthy. Norwood has stayed healthy for the first time in his career. Roddy is catching the ball more consistently. It seems a lot of things are falling into place for 2008, but if the team come close and fails to make the playoffs, would the Falcons' 2008 season be seen as a failure?

Playoffs or 'BUST'...

Guys this guy is a special needs child, he knows what he is saying is pushing your buttons.

Ignore him and he will die away and that will hurt him worse than anything you could say.

This will be my last post on anything he has started, i urge everyone to do the same, LET HIM DIE.

I would be disappointed if we don't make the playoffs, but it will not be a failure.

Even if we don't win another game the season will be a success. We were supposed to be a doormat and we are in the race in December.

I picked us to be 7-9, they are where I thought they should have been and will likely end up being better. If the don't make the playoffs it will be a great disappointment, but not a failure or a lost season.

Coming so close and then possibly not making it would be devastating, wouldn't it? It's all about wins and losses. Cleveland had a great year last year, but has found it hard to get wins. The same for Jacksonville with David Garrard. And the same for Phillip Rivers and San Diego.

Carson Palmer had a lot of promise, but he is entering his seventh year as an injury prone QB who has failed to lead his team to the playoffs once again.

Michael Turner has stayed healthy. Norwood has stayed healthy for the first time in his career. Roddy is catching the ball more consistently. It seems a lot of things are falling into place for 2008, but if the team come close and fails to make the playoffs, would the Falcons' 2008 season be seen as a failure?

Playoffs or 'BUST'...

Are you serious......for a team expected to win 2-3 games. If the Falcons loose every game and finish 8-8, it was a success.

How perverse and twisted are you to be so negative and try to stir up controversy in a season that has been so enjoyable and unexpected?

You're not a fan of this team. You're just a sad, miserable twisted troll with some obvious deep-rooted psychological problems.

:lol: That's great...and probably true. There's no way any real FAN of our Atlanta Falcons could find this season disappointing, not with what last year held and what was predicted this year. This has been a dream season no matter how it finishes. For heaven's sake, we already don't have a losing record and one more win would mean this first step in back to back winning seasons for the first time in franchise history. How on earth can that be disappointing??

Playoffs or 'BUST'...

It already doesn't mean as much as it might have. Saint will not make the playoffs and when the chips were down Brees perforned poorly in his 3 biggest division games when he needed to win.

Falcons 34-20 loss QB rating 66.9 3 INTs 1 returned 95 yards for a TD

buccies 23-20 loss QB rating 61.0 3 INTs

Panthers 30-7 loss QB rating 61.2 1 INT

That pretty much says it all folks!

Racist? You don't know what the term means. And I had never said anything about YKW...

Playoffs or bust for Ryan is accurate. He is already making 12 million a year. So he has to be held accountable just like everyone else.

Only a coward raised by worthless parents would talk about accountability and hide behind dozens of fake identites and lies.

Dude your post is Moot.

We could lose the remaining 4 games by 50 points and this year would still be a huge success.

Ryan and the Falcons are going to make many playoffs and should have a couple of rings in the next 10 years or so....

Not true. We need one more win to begin the B2B winning season run. As a longtime fan, I MUST LIVE LONG ENOUGH TO SEE B2B WINNING SEASONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Playoffs or 'BUST'...

No, because this year is a rebuilding year, and a vast majority of our team is young and will only get better.

So STFU and go kill yourself.

Did I miss something? I'm not on the board that much. Does this guy have some kind of history? If not, I didn't see anything on this thread that warranted all the bashing. Even if he's a Vick fan. Hey we might be able to convert him.

His name is Vick-75 he is a person desperate for attention even if it's bad.

the Mods have banned 10 or so of his names but he keeps coming back because people continue to do what he wants.

he wants the attention he is getting the names don't bother him.

Don't bother with the conversion i doubt he is even a football fan

he is a sad little person, but whats worse is the fact that so many people are willing to play his game.

Carson Palmer is not an injury Prone, It called "FAILURE TO PROTECT YOUR QB".

No matter what's the out come of this season going to be, 2008 FALCONS ARE NOT A FAILURE!.

We fought hard, we did our best, and the best part is WE NEVER GIVE UP HOPE.

There are teams that show up 1 year, yet just to be disappointed the next year, and FALCONS will not be one. WHY???

- Because:

1. We have a head coach that came from Coaching Defense, so we put our priority into playing defense and create chance for our Offense to win games.

2. We have a rookie QB knows how to read plays, I REPEAT THAT, WE HAVE A ROOKIE QB KNOWS HOW TO READ PLAYS, He wont force plays to happens but take what the other team defense give him.

3. We have an offense line that can: create a hole for our RBs, and also protect our QB.

4. We have a Manager who understand what TALENT means.

5. BEST OF ALL WE HAVE A TEAM THAT NEVER GIVE UP.

Before i rest my case, You need to SHUT YOUR A$$ UP AND GET OUTTA HERE ;)

Did I miss something? I'm not on the board that much. Does this guy have some kind of history? If not, I didn't see anything on this thread that warranted all the bashing. Even if he's a Vick fan. Hey we might be able to convert him.

All people want here is the fluff and the icing. Only a few people like to hear both sides to a story.