Goodells decision on the suspensions on Grady and

nativefalcon

Goodells decision on the suspensions on Grady and the saints and the Vikings players today. If he throws it out, We got Grady, which is what I hope will happen, but if he suspends, It makes those 2 games that much easier considering, Both DEs and Deuce and the Vikings DTs will be out for 4 weeks. Definatly be listening for it. ;)

They talked about it on Mike and Mike.

that would actually benefit us way more, would give grady a months rest for the playoffs and we wont have to **** with all those linemen and duuuuuuuuueceeeee

We could just watch out for just Reggie and on the Vikings and Saints run it right down their throat. But if they do suspend, NFL will get lawsuits. I don't blame them but the NFL made the law. ;)

Here's an article - notice they messed up again - look under the picture of Grady. Says Grady Jackson has started every game for us this year - hmmm.... I don't remember him starting in Tampa.

Link

I don't remember Grady playing at the Chargers game? Babs and Jamal Anderson they labeled him a DT on one program. We could live with out him if we had to. Since Moorehead is back. ;) We would get Grady back in the playoffs, ;)

Let's not get it twisted. We want the ruling to be no suspension. There is no advantage for us if Grady is suspended. We are definitely better with Grady than without him. Earnest Graham of TB and Steven Davis of STL will not be suspended.

Co-signed.

Besides, I'd almost rather beat their best w/our best. I BELIEVE in these Falcons!!!!

I would be shocked if the suspension wasn't upheld. That doesn't mean that the NFL and the person who held back the fact that there was this illegal masking agent in Starcaps from the NFLPA and the players themselves won't end up writing a hefty check in the end, but players are ultimately responsible for whatever goes into their bodies...

I think it hurts us either way..

Suspensions Happen, We Lose Grady. They Don't.. The Saints & Vikes don't lose thier best players on D

ok so with you saying this means u think grady is the best player we have on defense correct?

and yes the williams boys are the best players on the vikings D besides jared allen but im sure he will be a non factor is they both get the axe, and charles grant is already out for the season, so will smith would be the only one getting suspended along with juice mccalister if this holds up.

Here's an article - notice they messed up again - look under the picture of Grady. Says Grady Jackson has started every game for us this year - hmmm.... I don't remember him starting in Tampa.

Link

nice catch!

Co-signed.

Besides, I'd almost rather beat their best w/our best. I BELIEVE in these Falcons!!!!

good point, i agree. lets hope there arent any suspensions, i want to see if the vikings can blow their division lead and miss the playoffs without any outside help. :lol:

ok so with you saying this means u think grady is the best player we have on defense correct?

and yes the williams boys are the best players on the vikings D besides jared allen but im sure he will be a non factor is they both get the axe, and charles grant is already out for the season, so will smith would be the only one getting suspended along with juice mccalister if this holds up.

No I don't think Grady is our Best Player on D, that's Abe. but Grady is our best run stuffer. Losing him would hurt the D greatly, but I think it would be easier for us to replace him for 4 games than The Saints to replace their lost players and impossible for the Vikes to contend without the Williams wall.

Basically if the suspension happen, 2 of our 4 games got that much easier and Help our playoff chances more than simply having Grady in our lineup with those teams keeping their guys.

I would be shocked if the suspension wasn't upheld. That doesn't mean that the NFL and the person who held back the fact that there was this illegal masking agent in Starcaps from the NFLPA and the players themselves won't end up writing a hefty check in the end, but players are ultimately responsible for whatever goes into their bodies...

I agree that people are responsible for what they put into there bodies, but cannot be held responsible for a company not disclosing or hiding the fact that these substances were in there products. Is a player responsible for knowing what his trainer is shooting him up with, yes.

think about it this way. sometimes, the only difference between regular hot beef and kosher beef is the manner in which the cow is killed. Is the jew responsible for not going to the slaughterhouse to check and see if the meat is prepared properly, or is he free of blame and the company selling the meat at fault for false advertising.

I honestly think this is a sad day for the NFL if these players are suspended. It will just add to Goodell having unchecked power and proof that he is not trying to govern the NFL fairly.