Charie Weis staying or You're fired?

Buzzweiser

I believe he will stay. His graduation rate has been very high and he runs a clean program. I do not think after what happened with Willingham that they will let him go this quickly. They won three games last year and six this year. Keep that trend up and they are playing in a solid bowl game. Personally I can not stand the guy and think he is a lousy human being!!

What do you think???

By that you mean Urban Meyer?

no more than urban meyer.. they have talked to one other candidate (who they decided against) and are eyeing another candidate, but have not yet contacted him. There is a meeting set up for the 8th with charlie and the AD. It's at that time we will know if he is back or not and as I said it will determine what they hear back from guys they have already contacted.

no more than urban meyer.. they have talked to one other candidate (who they decided against) and are eyeing another candidate, but have not yet contacted him. There is a meeting set up for the 8th with charlie and the AD. It's at that time we will know if he is back or not and as I said it will determine what they hear back from guys they have already contacted.

Interesting! I heard that they were waiting until the end of the SEC Championship to contact Meyer. Anywho I hope they axe Mr. Look at my Superbowl ring! In my humble opinion if you are gonna talk the big game like Chuckie does you better bring it and he surely has not done that.

Interesting! I heard that they were waiting until the end of the SEC Championship to contact Meyer. Anywho I hope they axe Mr. Look at my Superbowl ring! In my humble opinion if you are gonna talk the big game like Chuckie does you better bring it and he surely has not done that.

Bill Bilichicks coaching tree is not looking very promising now is it, both Charlie and Romeo could be out of a job before Christmas. :lol::lol: