Matt Ryan up for ROW Again - GET OVER THERE AND VOTE!

Tandy

VOTE

Do we have the fans that can bring this honor to our player? Let's see - We have had a player up for this honor EIGHT (8) times now. We have voted for our player and brought it home ONE (1) time. We have been outvoted by Denver twice now - and they have another guy up against Ryan this week - will they win again?

WOW - THEY HAVE SOME VOTING FANS - DO WE?

Here's the breakdown:

WEEK 1 - MATT RYAN WAS UP - WON BY EDDIE ROYAL - A BRONCO

WEEK 3 - MATT RYAN WAS UP - WON BY FELIX JONES - A COWBOY

WEEK 5 - MATT RYAN WAS UP - WON BY FELIX JONES - A COWBOY

WEEK 6 - MATT RYAN WAS UP - WON BY MATT RYAN (NO Cowboys/Broncos nominated - probably why he won.)

WEEK 9 - MATT RYAN WAS UP - WON BY CHRIS JOHNSON - A TITAN

WEEK 10 - MATT RYAN WAS UP - WON BY EDDIE ROYAL - A BRONCO

WEEK 12 - HARRY DOUGLAS WAS UP - WON BY MATT FORTE - A BEAR

Now - Week 13 - Matt is up against: a Bronco, a Texan, a Raven (Joe Flacco) and a Titan. Who wins?

You can ROCK THE VOTE - GET OVER THERE AND SHOW YOUR SUPPORT FOR A FALCON - VOTE AND VOTE OFTEN!!!!!

Steve Slaton should probably get it this week.

I wonder, seriously, how many Bronco fans or Dallas fans feel this way when one of their own is up against anyone? Seriously, this is why if the Dallas or Bronco players are up for anything - THEY WIN! You watch - this week - Slaton doesn't stand a chance - Matt probably doesn't either - it will go to Hillis.

Unless we DO something about it!

Same here I voted but don't care.

Pretty typical attitude of many of our fans. We seem to care more about how he wears his hat than what he has done for the team.

As far as I'm concerned - MATT RYAN LAYING THAT REF OUT EARNED HIM THIS HONOR THIS WEEK!

Pretty typical attitude of many of our fans. We seem to care more about how he wears his hat than what he has done for the team.

As far as I'm concerned - MATT RYAN LAYING THAT REF OUT EARNED HIM THIS HONOR THIS WEEK!

his weekly nominations say more than the wins. not to mention, when he gets ROY that will be enough. Maybe a pro bowl birth too.

it doesnt make me any less of a fan because I am not overly concerned with a fan vote on NFLN or ESPN, sorry.

his weekly nominations say more than the wins. not to mention, when he gets ROY that will be enough. Maybe a pro bowl birth too.

it doesnt make me any less of a fan because I am not overly concerned with a fan vote on NFLN or ESPN, sorry.

No one said you were less of a fan. I said it's typical of our fans. Has nothing to do with your fanhood - only our attitude towards honoring our players vs. other teams. When a Dallas, Denver or NY player is up for anything - they win. Period. Why, because the fans vote - again - it doesn't mean you are less of a fan - just less of a voter for our players.

I wouldn't question fanhood over this in any way - just pointing out the difference when it comes to contests. Just like the Pro-Bowl - anybody believe that Washington has the best players to go? It's about the dedication of the fans to do anything to honor the players, not the fanhood.

But what makes you think we'll vote more for rookie of the year than they do? We can't even bring home rookie of the week.

Good thing Rookie of the Year is not decided by clueless fans.... but clueless "experts".

It is decided by clueless fans, sorry.

It's voted for - if we can't even get rookie of the week - what in the world makes you think he'll get rookie of the year.

Not a chance, my friend, not a chance.

No one said you were less of a fan. I said it's typical of our fans. Has nothing to do with your fanhood - only our attitude towards honoring our players vs. other teams. When a Dallas, Denver or NY player is up for anything - they win. Period. Why, because the fans vote - again - it doesn't mean you are less of a fan - just less of a voter for our players.

I wouldn't question fanhood over this in any way - just pointing out the difference when it comes to contests. Just like the Pro-Bowl - anybody believe that Washington has the best players to go? It's about the dedication of the fans to do anything to honor the players, not the fanhood.

But what makes you think we'll vote more for rookie of the year than they do? We can't even bring home rookie of the week.

I voted 5 times, so I am not less of a voter either....just less of a carer. :lol:

the WAS pro bowl situation is an unfair comparison. they have a script on their homepage that all you do is click a button and it votes for every washington player. I still cant believe the NFL hasnt put a stop to that nonsense. I mean, Jason Taylor is a top vite getter for OLB....and he is a DE on IR.....

I dont know that ROY is strictly a fan vote......not sure. If it was big market players would get it annually.

I voted 5 times, so I am not less of a voter either....just less of a carer. :lol:

the WAS pro bowl situation is an unfair comparison. they have a script on their homepage that all you do is click a button and it votes for every washington player. I still cant believe the NFL hasnt put a stop to that nonsense. I mean, Jason Taylor is a top vite getter for OLB....and he is a DE on IR.....

I dont know that ROY is strictly a fan vote......not sure. If it was big market players would get it annually.

It is strictly fan vote - here you go: Link

Not only that - the votes from the year for each player rookie of the week goes towards deciding the finalists for rookie of the year.

So your votes now can determine if he's even up for it.

Big market guys do usually get it, by the way. Like I said, Matt doesn't stand a chance - we have fans who vote against him during the rookie of the week contests - he may not even make the year end contest.