Who is the best pass rusher in the league?

bossFALCON™

I just came here to complain that Abe has 9% of the freakin' votes, VOTE PEOPLE. I HATE NFL FANS, THEY ARE SO STUPID! Anybody can rush from the linebacker position, Abe is having to beat his blocker at the line!

not to mention he's playing w/ 2 injuries and he doesnt even play the entire games due to our dline rotation. -_-

Who cares.

Let people not recognise the abilities of Abe until he's drilling their QB to the turf.

The best defensive end in football is Mario Williams by the way. He can do it all and if he wasn't drafted to the Texans more people would know this.

if there is EVER a cowboy on the list they will win......they are america's team dont forget that.......if you don't vote for them then you are a terrorist and an evildoer.....i think that tony romo and t.o should be on the list as well since just the sheer thought of them will force more sacks than anyone on ANY other team could do.......and then jerry jones should be player of the year and wade philips should be rookie of the year........and dont forget what i say will happen one day: 9 stripes on flag....81 stars......then once a month we have cowboy day....etc.....i have said this before and i want credit when it happens and we are all reciting our valuable life lessons which the we learned from america's team into a lifesize figure of Jerry Jones......dont forget who called it......i apologize to those of you who have read this from me before but when it happens I want you all to go ....."hey that annoying guy with the ridiculous name was right.....now let me get back to saluting the cowboy flag"

sorry to rant but i am so tired of some of the leagues great players being ignored because there are more popular atheletes who get more media attention.....its frustrating every year but this one especially since we actually HAVE some of those atheletes now who are having GREAT years

i just hope abe goes to the pro bowl. i have a strong feeling roddy wont go and turner may not go. i want to get SOMEBODY's pro bowl jersey that's a falcon, dang.

the fans only count for 1/3. the press and players know better. Abe will be in there, count on it. So will Roddy. there is a chance for Ryan and Turner as well, especially if Brees keeps sucking it up.