Jamall Anderson is a bust! Start Kroy Biermann

the only plays you guys see as signifigant plays on defense are sacks, so why even go back. i can tell you for sure that he's been getting hits and pressures on the qb, which is a stat, just not a stat listed on NFL.com. go back and rewatch the game and you'll see him blow rivers up at least 1 time just as he gets rid of the ball. i saw it. that counts as a hit.

Ill give you Jamaal hitting Rivers after the throw.. So far I have given you 2, you have given me 1.

How about some plays where Jamaal is double teamed? Maybe a tackle for loss?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO dude, get serious here. COME ON! i do pay attention to everything that goes on. ask almost any poster on this board and they'll tell you i usually know what im talking about.

****, if i dont pay attention how do i know that we rotate our dline???

it's obvious when you see different numbers out there, congrats you learned something in the 1st grade.

What a dumb question

Ill give you Jamaal hitting Rivers after the throw.. So far I have given you 2, you have given me 1.

How about some plays where Jamaal is double teamed? Maybe a tackle for loss?

he also hit delhomme after the throw and had a pressure on cutler. i dont have a picture on the delhomme hit but i am pretty sure it came in the 4th qtr. there is a picture of jamaal getting a hand on cutler which counts as a pressure. i dont have the picture anymore but if you start a thread on it im pretty sure somebody can find it and post it for you.

i dont remember any plays off the top of my head where he has gotten a TFL. try asking more people than just me. the TFL stats are out there, i just dont know where to get them from.

Jamaal Anderson is a bust 6 sack in two seasons, put him on special teams and put Kroy Biermann on the starting job. Biermann has one of those non-stop motors, some what like Patrick Kerney has. Biermann has 1 sack this season compared two Anderson 2. Biermann will be lot more productive than Jamal Anderson, he just needs more playing time. Abraham on one side and Biermann on the other side win win!!!

Noob Alert

Jamaal Anderson is a bust 6 sack in two seasons, put him on special teams and put Kroy Biermann on the starting job. Biermann has one of those non-stop motors, some what like Patrick Kerney has. Biermann has 1 sack this season compared two Anderson 2. Biermann will be lot more productive than Jamal Anderson, he just needs more playing time. Abraham on one side and Biermann on the other side win win!!!

so uhhh your 12th post was a failure.