Jamall Anderson is a bust! Start Kroy Biermann

I honestly can't wait till they give him a shot at playing inside...Only then will all of the haters shut up.

He has played inside. I actually haven't seen it as much recently, but on obvious passing plays, like most 3rd and long plays, we would put Anderson in the middle, and use the extra player to bring in Nicholas, who is one of our only LB's good at pass coverage. He played pretty well there, but nothing amazing.

But I like Anderson. He has been improving, and has been getting some big plays recently. I'm not ready to give up on him, but we still need to draft some help to pressure the QB, at least for a solid rotation.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

standing near the tackle or jumping on the pile doesnt make you a good player. Just makes that player people forget about. He doesnt need to be a superstar, he just needs to be a more productive player. Cant be a rookie for two seasons.

roddy was a rookie for 2 years. does he suck too?

cause he knows talent, look at our rookie class this year

but you do not KNOW he wouldnt have drafted anderson? for all you know he could have had JA98 at the top of his draft board. if he thought JA98 was so **** sorry we would have taken a DE in the early rounds last year. shoot, he could have hit FA. he must've seen something in the guy.

roddy was a rookie for 2 years. does he suck too?

but you do not KNOW he wouldnt have drafted anderson? for all you know he could have had JA98 at the top of his draft board. if he thought JA98 was so **** sorry we would have taken a DE in the early rounds last year. shoot, he could have hit FA. he must've seen something in the guy.

Contract obligations. Funny how he's getting rotated out for Kroy alot lately, enough said here. They only rotate JA55 to keep him healthy and fresh, they rotate JA98 because he can get blocked by one person and he's lazy

Contract obligations. Funny how he's getting rotated out for Kroy alot lately, enough said here. They only rotate JA55 to keep him healthy and fresh, they rotate JA98 because he can get blocked by one person and he's lazy

lmao dude we rotate our WHOLE defensive line. we've been doing this ALL YEAR LONG. where have you been??????? rofl.gif

some of you really need to start paying attention more. we rotate the whole defensive line and kroy has gotten time. all of our players have gone in and out. abe, JA98, grady and babs.

if you dont notice that we rotate our dline then i have a hard time believing you're paying attention to JA98 and not just looking at stats.

lmao dude we rotate our WHOLE defensive line. we've been doing this ALL YEAR LONG. where have you been??????? rofl.gif

i've been watching, JA98 get stood up without a double team all year. They keep rotating because JA98 is joke so they have to keep rotating to try and mix things up, and they want JA55 to stay healthy and fresh.

Kroy has been substituted in alot more lately. where have YOU been???

My challenge to anyone:

Go through tape of last weeks game and find some plays where Jamaal makes a signifant play on defense. Then make a thread about how he is developing and playing better. If you cant then you have a baseless argument.

So far I have listed two significant plays in which Jamaal did nothing 1v1. The safety and the sack by Abe and Babs in the final 3 mins of the game.

some of you really need to start paying attention more. we rotate the whole defensive line and kroy has gotten time. all of our players have gone in and out. abe, JA98, grady and babs.

if you dont notice that we rotate our dline then i have a hard time believing you're paying attention to JA98 and not just looking at stats.

YOU really need to start paying more attention and start keying in on JA98 before the snap so you can see for yourself what's taken place, your obviously one of those people who just watches where the ball goes and not what's goin on with player technique

My challenge to anyone:

Go through tape of last weeks game and find some plays where Jamaal makes a signifant play on defense. Then make a thread about how he is developing and playing better. If you cant then you have a baseless argument.

the only plays you guys see as signifigant plays on defense are sacks, so why even go back. i can tell you for sure that he's been getting hits and pressures on the qb, which is a stat, just not a stat listed on NFL.com. go back and rewatch the game and you'll see him blow rivers up at least 1 time just as he gets rid of the ball. i saw it. that counts as a hit.

YOU really need to start paying more attention and start keying in on JA98 before the snap so you can see for yourself what's taken place, your obviously one of those people who just watches where the ball goes and not what's goin on with player technique

LMAO dude, get serious here. COME ON! i do pay attention to everything that goes on. ask almost any poster on this board and they'll tell you i usually know what im talking about.

****, if i dont pay attention how do i know that we rotate our dline???