Reggie Bush is a BUST ! and will do nothing against us

SWIFT HITTER

90 atts 293 yards 3.3 YPC :lol::lol:

who cares if he has almost 50 receptions there equal to Vick's rushing yards..useless..Most of the time its stupid swing patterns to get 3 yards..Its time for you Saint losers to come to reality and admit number 25 is a BUST ... just like we have come to realize with Jammal Anderson .

longest run of the year 29 yards :lol: way to be that big game breaker..

Bush wouldnt even make my top 10 list of players I worry about when facing the Aints

1-Brees

2-Colston

3-Lance Moore

4-Billy Miller

5-Henderson

6-Duece

7-McCray

8-Vilma

9-Gramatica

10-Pierre Thomas

lol Shockey and there secondary blow as well..

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he scores a lot of TDs, which is why the saints fans and the media loves him. he doesnt scare me at all in the run game or return game. just the passing game.

saints fans like to call him an all purpose threat, but you cant be an all purpose threat if you arent even frickin' successful at running the football and you're a running back. a PR threat and receiving threat.

Bush tries to do too much east/west running.He also looks slow to me at times.Definately doesnt get the seperation he did in college

You ever see when he gets the ball he twirls his shoulders like he trying to juke somebody ..This is the NFL not college there Bush ...It might have worked against Arizona ST though

he is a good punt returner when he doesnt try to do too much....the thing is that he often tries to do too much and he ends up looking like garbage

and he plays soft, and he has limited vision, and he is injury prone

Lord if you just gave me his physical gifts...

no heart ..he is to busy trying to live that Hollywood life with his whore of a girlfriend..

He is up in r&b videos , at the playboy mansion ..

softer then Mr Softie

Swift Hitter, usually I agree with you but I've seen Bush burn us too many times. Bush getting the ball in space with Brooking chasing him gives me nightmares. Didn't Brooking give Bush TD by knocking another Falcon off of him. Don't get me wrong I'm not a Brooking critic but he does not match up with a player like Bush. Bush certainly does not scare me between the tackles but he can burn you in other ways plus he without question is good returning punts.

he scores a lot of TDs, which is why the saints fans and the media loves him. he doesnt scare me at all in the run game or return game. just the passing game.

saints fans like to call him an all purpose threat, but you cant be an all purpose threat if you arent even frickin' successful at running the football and you're a running back. a PR threat and receiving threat.

That's what I mean. You toss the rock to Reggie out in the flat and the man can be downright dangerous. If they try that Sunday (and I'm sure they will), I hope Lawyer comes up with a bog ol' hick'ry stick and lays his azz out!