What Must We Do To Win On Sunday Against Saints?

YesWeCan08

Hello- I'm relatively new to board. I just wanted to know what you thought the keys for a win in New Orleans. It just seems that whenenver we get on a major stage with so much at stake we lay an egg.

I truly believe that the Saints will throw everything and the kitchen sink at us on Sunday, especially after the heart break lose in Tampa. They will be looking for revenge and to keep their playoff hopes alive. It going to be crazy in the Super Doom Sunday. I hope Ryan and team can handle the pressure and play their game.

Here are my keys to the game:

1- Ryan must play his game and not let the hype and pressure get to him.

2- Defense must stop Brees

3- No turnerovers

Having Bush back scares me a little.

We just have to take advantage of their bad defense and not get conservative because the Saints are a team that can shoot some points back on the board. That means don't just keep running because we're ahead. Let's pass all over them if it keeps working.

We have to stop reggie bush and the Saints screen game. Bush wasnt in the line up when we played them on our turf. They wont be able to run the ball to stop our pass rush but they will try to neutralize it with their screens.

They are one of the best screen teams in the league when Bush is playing, and our defense is very aggressive. the Chargers goit some good yardage on screen plays as did the Eagles when we played them, I think that will be key.

We need to get up big really early and then run it right down their throats.

They are going to start flailing, they have nothing to lose. Brees is probably going to have another 60 attempt passing day. Whether we are up or not isn't going to change that. But if we can successfully build a cushion and then control the time of possession then we will have them right where we want them. The best way to stop a flailing offense is to keep them off the field.

We beat them at our house now it is time to beat them at theres.

We need the offense to plat like the Carolina game. Need Turner to run with aggression. Need Ryan to throw accurately.

We need to keep there offense on the sideline.

When they have the ball we need to stop the run and keep Bush out of the picture. Our corners need to shut down their wide outs. Our D line needs to get pressure on Brees.

Having Bush back scares me a little.

We just have to take advantage of their bad defense and not get conservative because the Saints are a team that can shoot some points back on the board. That means don't just keep running because we're ahead. Let's pass all over them if it keeps working.

...Reggie scares me too. Any RB that has speed on the corners scares me which is why I don't understand why Norv Turner didn't use LT more on sweep plays. Lets be honest our LB are very average at best.

I think we will see an overdose of Bush and Deuce. Also, I expect Peyton to test our rookie CBs.

I think we can put more pressure on Bree's then we did before. Babineaux i think has gotten much better and realized his potential and with Abraham its going to be EPIC SACKS. Like in the Chargers game Abraham was tackled but pulled River's shoulder to Babineaux in the process and Babineaux went for the sack. If our secondary plays as well as it did before definitely. Offensively we need be a rushing threat and soon open our throwing game.

We have to stop reggie bush and the Saints screen game. Bush wasnt in the line up when we played them on our turf. They wont be able to run the ball to stop our pass rush but they will try to neutralize it with their screens.

They are one of the best screen teams in the league when Bush is playing, and our defense is very aggressive. the Chargers goit some good yardage on screen plays as did the Eagles when we played them, I think that will be key.

Bingo!

stop the pass. it's that easy. NO is garbage if Brees isn't lighting it up.

But it's easier said than done. i think it all comes down to our D-line. If they can get a good pass rush going, not only does it deny Brees time for the long routes, it saves our LBs from blitzing so they can play back and wait for the short Bush passes to come to them.