Who needs to win? Tampa or Carolina

mcquithys

yeah cowboys at home

i dunno vikings bother me their rushing attack and rush D... thats play off football right their

also on a side note, redskins schedule could very possibly win out

They're startin to look really one deminsinal

I think they lose to Baltimore and maybe Philly.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

actually i want Carolina to kill Tampa Bay because Carolina has a schedule ahead of them in which i don't think they can handle. Tampa though has us and then oakland and chargers. Carolina has Denver, Giants, then at the Saints.

True..But I don't want them unleashing their anger on us lol..I want them to take Carolina out the picture. So its pretty much on us from here on out.

i didn't realize it was a monday night game, how much do you think that helps us?

Definitely helps. It gets tougher to recover this late in the season, especially after a physical game like they will against Carolina. Bucs have some old players and don't bounce back as quickly as they used to...

I think us and Carolina will both finish 11-5,with us winning the division.Bucs will be 10-6

(In a Chris Berman voice) WHAT??!!??? The toughest team the Bucs have left on their schedule is us. IMO, that also works vice versa.

Thats what i'm talkin about!

Don't hide your love HATE for the Bucs. :P

You got to be lovin' the respect your team is getting on these boards lately. But I will go ahead and say I still hate the Bucs with a passion. B)

Everyone keeps pointing out the fact that Carolina still has to play the Giants. That's true but the Giants will have the division wrapped up by then and could play backups and give the Panthers an easy win.

I doubt that, if i remember correctly, da G-men could've done that last year on the last game wit the pats, but they played all their guys. They said that the momentum carried them all the way to the super bowl, so i guess they'll play their guys