Who needs to win? Tampa or Carolina

mcquithys

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Correct me if I'm wrong here guys but we want Tampa either way and here is why. This is ASSUMING we beat the Saints. If we don't beat the Saints throw this out. Ok so we beat the Saints and Tampa wins you got

Tampa 10-3

Atlanta 9-4 we have the tiebreaker over carolina

Carolina 9-4

Then next week we play Tampa which I believe that would be for first place. If we beat them we'd both be 10-4 and I think we'd have the tiebreaker.

I like your logic. So i can't say go tampa, but yeah.

Honestly, though, I think all three of us make it to playoffs (Panthers, Bucs, Falcons).

The Cowboys schedule the last four games is BRUTAL and the Redskins are already a game behind us.

I'm not really worried about the Skins. Cowboys are picking up but like you said have a tuff schedule.

I'm a little worried about the Eagles cause they've beat'n us and they may be getting hot (I have not idea what thier tie means to us) If they beat the Giants then we should be looking over our shoulders at them, if they lose ...well then who cares becuase they'd be all but mathmaticlly out anyway (they need to win out thier schedule to get a wildcard)

we don't need to winout but we can't afford to lose more than one game. IMO

Honestly, though, I think all three of us make it to playoffs (Panthers, Bucs, Falcons).

The Cowboys schedule the last four games is BRUTAL and the Redskins are already a game behind us.

wow just looked at it, no kidding

they play

Steelers-L

Giants-L

Ravens-W

Eagles-W

those are how i see those games going

but not one of those games is an easy one