Ryan Rookie of the Year and Smith Coach of the Year

Jp7833

I think if we win 3 of the next 4 and maybe a playoff game, Michael Turner should get more consideration the Matt Ryan for MVP.

If Turner gets a little better then he is projecting right now say: 1700 yards rushing 18 TDs....that would likely lead all RB's in TD's and put him 2nd or 3rd in rushing yards.

I actually think Matt Ryan has a legit chance to be a top 5 quarterback of all time, I said it, but right now our offense runs through Michael Turner.

We have only one 2 games without him getting 100 yards. One he got 96, against the New Orleans and the other was against the Bears where they had to commit every player on the team to stop him...which they did.

We have lost every game when Matt Ryan has had to throw more the 30 times. Our 4 loses, Matt has thrown more then 30 times...our 8 wins he has thrown less then 30 times.

Not to rain on the parade (and I think Ryan deserves more MVP considerationg), but Sparano might get the ned because he implemented something (Wildcat) that you see throughout the NFL. I dont know why people thought we would be worse than the Dolphins since they have less talent, but he has done a pretty god job himself. I still think it should be Smith given all our circumstances, but I wont call that one definite

Not to rain on the parade (and I think Ryan deserves more MVP considerationg), but Sparano might get the ned because he implemented something (Wildcat) that you see throughout the NFL. I dont know why people thought we would be worse than the Dolphins since they have less talent, but he has done a pretty god job himself. I still think it should be Smith given all our circumstances, but I wont call that one definite

Agreed. There have been some pretty impressive first year coaches this year. I do think Smith gets the nod simply because of how bad it was from a psychological perspective prior to his arrival, but it's hard to overlook Baltimore and Miami.