I'm Speechless. I can't Talk. I'm Paralized.

was the first one really good? i never played it. i know it's got pretty graphics, but is it actually fun to play?

Dude this game was all about fun for me. I played it through three times, my Brother has played through it 4 times. I play this game with a smile on my face. Even when I die, I still smile just because it doesn't feel like a chore to go through parts you already played. It's fun.

Brings back some feelings I used to get when playing the first Crash Bandicoot. No worries, fun atmosphere, great feeling.

yea those parts sound great, but i just hope there are no drive to and from missions like the jetski and the jeep

I didn't mind the driving one. It accelerated the pace of the game for that brief portion of gameplay. The first jet ski level was fine for me, the second one with the opposing current and the explosive barrels could've been better.

Either way, those aren't the parts I remember about the game. I only remember having fun.

I didn't mind the driving one. It accelerated the pace of the game for that brief portion of gameplay. The first jet ski level was fine for me, the second one with the opposing current and the explosive barrels could've been better.

Either way, those aren't the parts I remember about the game. I only remember having fun.

dont get me wrong the game was class and i hope i get it as a stocking filler for christmas as i want to find all of the treasure, but i just didnt enjoy those parts i dont think they work that well in many games imo