ATTENTION Jonathan Babinaux - Important message for you!

Mr Babinaux,

Congratulations on the new contract extension. You have played well, and you deserve it.

I found it very interesting that you arguably had your best day as a pro the week that your contract was extended. I would like keep this momentum going, and make sure this is not a 1 time deal.

So at this time, Jonathan, I would like to offer you another contract extension. But on my salary, I can only afford to extend you an additional 4 minutes. Sleep well tonight knowing that you will be a Falcon for 4 minutes longer than last week.

Please continue your excellent play, and I will continue to extend your contract. I cannot afford a signing bonus, but I can throw in a couple of burgers from 5 Guys, and a snack bag with cordogs.

You are welcome Mr. Babinaux, and continue the great effort.

Sincerely,

Rev

Grady's gonna want some burgers too,

There is a place off of Memorial when you start getting out towards Avondale Estates that is the best burger I have ever had.

Not a chain.

Just a little brick building that looks like it should be condemned.

I wish I could remember the name and give it some props.

It was in a magazine a while back.

Maybe some of yall that still live in Atlanta know the place I am talking about.

Edit: JUST REMEMBERED! Anne's Snack Shack

Little rat hole but dang good food.

I was speaking in terms of a chain in regards to 5 Guys. US Cafe in Smyrna has the best burger I've ever had.

I live near Smyrna. Where is that?

5 guys rules, btw. Definitely best chain burger. What is that place on the East side of Atlanta, "Annies" (?) or some such? They're supposed to be really good, line going out the door, can't get in there to eat good. But I've never been there either.

There is a place off of Memorial when you start getting out towards Avondale Estates that is the best burger I have ever had.

Not a chain.

Just a little brick building that looks like it should be condemned.

I wish I could remember the name and give it some props.

It was in a magazine a while back.

Maybe some of yall that still live in Atlanta know the place I am talking about.

Edit: JUST REMEMBERED! Anne's Snack Shack

Little rat hole but dang good food.

Sorry, missed this post. :( This is the one I was talking about, too. Everyone raves about this place.

I live near Smyrna. Where is that?

5 guys rules, btw. Definitely best chain burger. What is that place on the East side of Atlanta, "Annies" (?) or some such? They're supposed to be really good, line going out the door, can't get in there to eat good. But I've never been there either.

On the corner of Concord (East-West Connector) and South Cobb Drive. It's in the corner of a strip mall. Believe me, you will not be disapointed if you fo there.