ATTENTION Jonathan Babinaux - Important message for you!

Mr Babinaux,

Congratulations on the new contract extension. You have played well, and you deserve it.

I found it very interesting that you arguably had your best day as a pro the week that your contract was extended. I would like keep this momentum going, and make sure this is not a 1 time deal.

So at this time, Jonathan, I would like to offer you another contract extension. But on my salary, I can only afford to extend you an additional 4 minutes. Sleep well tonight knowing that you will be a Falcon for 4 minutes longer than last week.

Please continue your excellent play, and I will continue to extend your contract. I cannot afford a signing bonus, but I can throw in a couple of burgers from 5 Guys, and a snack bag with cordogs.

You are welcome Mr. Babinaux, and continue the great effort.

Sincerely,

Rev

I also could contribute to an additional 4 minutes of playing time, so if you keep up the good play Babs, you could be locked down for the next 5 years and 8 minutes.

Wait until next week of offer your extension. The theory is if he plays well after an extension, then he should get one every week. We can't blow all of our 4 minutes at 1 time! :blink:

Mr Babinaux,

Congratulations on the new contract extension. You have played well, and you deserve it.

I found it very interesting that you arguably had your best day as a pro the week that your contract was extended. I would like keep this momentum going, and make sure this is not a 1 time deal.

So at this time, Jonathan, I would like to offer you another contract extension. But on my salary, I can only afford to extend you an additional 4 minutes. Sleep well tonight knowing that you will be a Falcon for 4 minutes longer than last week.

Please continue your excellent play, and I will continue to extend your contract. I cannot afford a signing bonus, but I can throw in a couple of burgers from 5 Guys, and a snack bag with cordogs.

You are welcome Mr. Babinaux, and continue the great effort.

Sincerely,

Rev

Babs said to tell you to throw in an extra burger for me.......i swear he did.

Babs was on Falcons Live tonight on Dave FM. He may be a stud on the field, but he needs serious help with his interviews. Every answer was "the coaches are doing a great job". He said it 109 times.

haha thats alright, as long he does great on the field ;)