The bucs or carolina have to lose next week.

TonyGonzotim2

and that will put u dead even with the atlanta falcons with only one more team for the falcons to hurdle. the question is wich will it be? and who wants 2nd place more? but this is going to be a good weekend either way. by the way thanks bucs for nailing the coffin on the saints. now we get to go P on there grave. this will be a very good weekend.

The truth is no one wants a part of us right now except maybe the Giants who I think is on our level. Teams ahead of us have their weaknesses. The Panthers is Delhomey and a declining defense. The buccies have offensive woes and a scoring problem, if they defense can't get turnovers they're done. The Falcons have the most balance on both sides of the ball with a quickly improving defense and the most balanced offense. Do you think Tampa wants to come to the Dome with the division on the line? I think not! ;)

i agree i dont care if we only when the wildcard we will find out who is the better team once we get there. and this team is on the rise and the rest of the nfc south is on the decline, panthers with an aging qb, bucs with a withering defense. saints with head coaching issues. this year is just a sign of things to come.

Uhm, we cannot assume victory in an Atlanta - New Orleans game (atleast at this point). We did destroy the Saints at home, but they aren't completely the same team in Louisiana.

With that said, the Saints whether they beat us or not are completely garbage....

Uhm, we cannot assume victory in an Atlanta - New Orleans game (atleast at this point). We did destroy the Saints at home, but they aren't completely the same team in Louisiana.

With that said, the Saints whether they beat us or not are completely garbage....

umm WRONG WE CAN guarantee victory against the saints. this is the easiest game on our schedule and thats counting the rams at home, the saints havent beatin a team with a winning record sense weeek 1 they are 1-3 in the division and we are the better team. they have givin up 30 points or more 5 times. please do u know what your talking about? I guaranteed victory in the first game and i will agian in this game. dont let saints fans get into your head that they are better team at home. thats inaccurate , they just have had a weaker schedule at home. NOW HAVE FAITH IN YOUR TEAM OR DONT POST IN MY THREADS.

umm WRONG WE CAN guarantee victory against the saints. this is the easiest game on our schedule and thats counting the rams at home, the saints havent beatin a team with a winning record sense weeek 1 they are 1-3 in the division and we are the better team. they have givin up 30 points or more 5 times. please do u know what your talking about? I guaranteed victory in the first game and i will agian in this game. dont let saints fans get into your head that they are better team at home. thats inaccurate , they just have had a weaker schedule at home. NOW HAVE FAITH IN YOUR TEAM OR DONT POST IN MY THREADS.

Man, and I thought I was a homer. Maybe staying around on this soft rival central has affected my homerism. Oh well.

A couple of things you could learn:

A. The Saints are not the easiest team remaining on our schedule.

B. We cannot guarantee a win against any team remaining on our schedule.

C. The Saints and Falcons usually play each other tough.

D. I hate Saints fans and do not allow them to alter my opinions or thoughts.

E. Your gaurantees hold as much water as a George W. Bush speech.

F. I don't think asking me not to post in your THREADS will convince me to do so.

G. Oh, and I think it's "since", not "sense".

Man, and I thought I was a homer. Maybe staying around on this soft rival central has affected my homerism. Oh well.

A couple of things you could learn:

A. The Saints are not the easiest team remaining on our schedule.

B. We cannot guarantee a win against any team remaining on our schedule.

C. The Saints and Falcons usually play each other tough.

D. I hate Saints fans and do not allow them to alter my opinions or thoughts.

E. Your gaurantees hold as much water as a George W. Bush speech.

F. I don't think asking me not to post in your THREADS will convince me to do so.

G. Oh, and I think it's "since", not "sense".

You sound like one of those fans that was scared of sandiego i also think u are one of the ones that said the saints would burn us last game. so theres not a thing on this planet that u can teach me. the saints offense is a gimmick. all pass no run, yeah they rack up the stats but not when it counts and yes the saints are the easiest game on our schedule. our offense is much more balanced and there D is much more weak. we have the advantage in every category. u can pencil this one a win. sorry but your wrong.

You sound like one of those fans that was scared of sandiego i also think u are one of the ones that said the saints would burn us last game.

I stopped reading right here. I have and will never say anything like that. That will never come from my keyboard and you will never find a post of me saying such a thing. I have never picked against the Falcons in my life...... :rolleyes:

The truth is no one wants a part of us right now except maybe the Giants who I think is on our level . The buccies have offensive woes and a scoring problem, if they defense can't get turnovers they're done.

I don't want a piece I want the whole Freakin thing! Y'all aint even sniffing the same air as the Giants, What kind of scoring problems could we possibly have at 9-3?

Reality is going ot sting for you WFL! :lol:

I88, here is what we can count on. Brees has been beaten badly his last three division games where the Saints winning was a must. How did he perform you ask? Let me show you:

Falcons 34-20 loss QB rating 66.9

Panthers 30-7 loss QB rating 61.2

buccies 23-20 loss QB rating 61.0

Including 7 INTs and one returned 95 yards for a TD by the Falcons Chevis Jackson

You see where I'm going with this I88?

All of which were on the road. I think we will win, but it has more to do with our defensive unit peaking at the right time and New Orleans Saints inability to stop our offense. The Saints suck, but I've seen enough of our games to know there's no guarantee.

I'm not guaranteeing anything. The Saints won't roll over and die, I know that. Brees will get his yards but they can't win with him alone that's been proven already. Their not balanced on offense and we're just the better "team" right now. Besides I have a feeling it will be the Georgia Dome West this Sunday?

That wasn't really for you. That was geared torwards our delusional fans who have only seen a handful of Saints-Falcons games and don't know a thing about our rivalry.

I can't believe YOU'RE the one trying to talk some sense into these homers. You guys have completely lost it since you've been keeping pace with us.

Let's hope neither of our teams are looking past their opponents this week, like some of these homers are. I don't want to sound like a broken record, but a win in New Orleans and a win in Carolina can NEVER be foregone conclusions. Especially judging by history.

The way you guys have been playing lately I'd be nervous too. We are extremely confident right now, not cocky, just confident and not nervous!

We've won 4 straight. I'm worried about Carolina, at the moment. You should be worried about New Orleans. I realize you're aiming for the top, but try to take it one game at a time ;)

and that will put u dead even with the atlanta falcons

Already looking past New Orleans are we? And you think the mighty Bucs are scared to play in your little dome? why don't you go check out our record in your dome. Its practically a home game for us. ;)

Already looking past New Orleans are we? And you think the mighty Bucs are scared to play in your little dome? why don't you go check out our record in your dome. Its practically a home game for us. ;)

pretty much every game that takes place in that dome is like a game in a neutral site. they barely fill up that place!

pretty much every game that takes place in that dome is like a game in a neutral site. they barely fill up that place!

I sure as hell hope you as a Saints fan is not talking about the Georgia Dome. Since we moved into the Dome, our attendance records exceed that of New Orleans' in practically every catogory...

I sure as hell hope you as a Saints fan is not talking about the Georgia Dome.

70,128 saints fans fill a dome with a maximum capactiy of 72,968. 63,810 falcons fans fill a dome with a maximum capacity of 71,250. so yes, i am talking about the georgia dome? whats the matter, your wittle falcon fans can't sell out a dome while a city with half of it's population come a whole lot closer? :lol:

and that will put u dead even with the atlanta falcons with only one more team for the falcons to hurdle. the question is wich will it be? and who wants 2nd place more? but this is going to be a good weekend either way. by the way thanks bucs for nailing the coffin on the saints. now we get to go P on there grave. this will be a very good weekend.

Hold up one sec little buddy. You getting a little ahead of yourself huh. Not too many bright spots in being at the bottom but I am pulling for the BUCS. I just want everybody to beat the Falcons. I know you're excited because your Falcons are winning, but you definitely shouldn't be counting your chickens before they hatch. And by the way......put that pipe down, you've had too much already.

70,128 saints fans fill a dome with a maximum capactiy of 72,968. 63,810 falcons fans fill a dome with a maximum capacity of 71,250. so yes, i am talking about the georgia dome? whats the matter, your wittle falcon fans can't sell out a dome while a city with half of it's population come a whole lot closer? :lol:

No, the matter is a baghead going on and on about the fans of the Atlanta Falcons. :lol: Since we moved to the Georgia Dome, we've filled our venue with a capacity percentage of 86% which tops the support of the Saints at 83%.