GOOD NEWS FOR FALCONS FAN NEXT YEAR

ATLfanatic

I know the schedule next year "on paper" will be tougher playing the AFC East and the NFC East (IMO it should be the AFC East and NFC East has to play the NFC South because we're the ***), but just on ESPN on the Bottom line they announced the London game next year. It will be the New England Patriots vs. Tampa Bay. Seeing this may be the team we would probably have to duke it out with next year, it will be an advantage for us because this is Tampa's "home game", which would be one less game in Tampa, which could be the difference in the divisional standings next year

I know the schedule next year "on paper" will be tougher playing the AFC East and the NFC East (IMO it should be the AFC East and NFC East has to play the NFC South because we're the ***), but just on ESPN on the Bottom line they announced the London game next year. It will be the New England Patriots vs. Tampa Bay. Seeing this may be the team we would probably have to duke it out with next year, it will be an advantage for us because this is Tampa's "home game", which would be one less game in Tampa, which could be the difference in the divisional standings next year

OMG....WHO ****IN CARES!!!! WERE thinking about NOW....screw next year......we need to focus on now...BELIEVE IN NOW...youre a moron for even posting this stupid crap. For all you know Tampa could be LAST in the division next year....so shutup....and post things that are practical...this is just nonsense.

OMG....WHO ****IN CARES!!!! WERE thinking about NOW....screw next year......we need to focus on now...BELIEVE IN NOW...youre a moron for even posting this stupid crap. For all you know Tampa could be LAST in the division next year....so shutup....and post things that are practical...this is just nonsense.

If I played for the Falcons, I would be 100% believing in now. As a fan and spectator, however, I do have the right to look at next year as well. The fact that game has already been announced right now publicly tells you I'm not the only one looking at it. It's not like I'm writing off this season because if the playoffs start today we would be in, and oh yeah, as far as now, I do know we play the Bagheads this week in a critical division game

:D

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Medication much? :huh:

You do know Monte is going to be Lane's D Co at Tennessee next year, right?

That is what I was going to say too. If you don't believe it just go to the Bucs board, they are talking about who they can get to replace Monte. Also there is a video up from Glazer today and he basically the decision has been made and it is up to Monte to let everyone know.