The Simpsons Goes After Apple and Steve Jobs

Apple's OS is just as buggy. It's just that so few people use it, not many care to write up malware to exploit its flaws.

Just two years ago they had to release a patch to fix 155 security holes that have existed for a while before. They don't know how to support their OS.

Exactly, why write a virus that is only going to affect 1000 students and graphic artists. :lol:

http://www.engadget.com/2008/12/01/the-sim...apple/#comments

It's comedy, but oh is it true. Thank you Groening (spelling?) for portraying this message to the millions who follow the show.

I despise Apple for its ability to fool people into buying its overpriced products.

its pretty sad u got it from engadget and not from watching the show, which is probably because it SUCKS!! cant wait til its canceled i am gonna love the cleveland show, which is replacing king of the hill. a black version of family guy is awesome, and i am a fan of cleveland.

also you talk about apple, when Microsoft Blows, and puts out ****** stuff, which is why your a ps3 fanboy. Man either your with windows or against. you can double dip the chip.

its pretty sad u got it from engadget and not from watching the show, which is probably because it SUCKS!! cant wait til its canceled i am gonna love the cleveland show, which is replacing king of the hill. a black version of family guy is awesome, and i am a fan of cleveland.

also you talk about apple, when Microsoft Blows, and puts out ****** stuff, which is why your a ps3 fanboy. Man either your with windows or against. you can double dip the chip.

Family guy is possibly the most racially insensitive and poorly written show on television, so the possibility of of seeing that from a black perspective doesn't seem all that funny.

South Park >>>>> Simpsons >>>>> Family Guy

South Park OWNS family guy and the simpons. It's not even close. Not only is the show funnier by miles and miles and you actually need some sort of brain to understand some of it, but it went out of it's way to not only attack but DESTROY family guy and the simpsons.

I don't think that South Park destroyed the Simpsons, more like paid homage. It did crush the Family Guy. The Simpsons started it all, and Family Guy had two, maybe three good seasons. South Park has pushed the boundaries for over a decade now.

yeah, 90 a month is kinda nuts. Thankfully I am still on the family share plan, but I am not looking forward to getting off that.

i want an iphone, since its better than the g1, and i like it better than the g1, but id rather stay with tmobile, since their plans rock. 600mins unlimited nite and weekends and unlimited messaging and net for about 75.

no. its just that south park is so primitively (ya thats a good word) drawn. Boondocks>>>Simpsons.

edit: screw apple and iphone

The quality of the art doesn't matter when the subject matter and comedy is so above and beyond. And I don't see how you could possibly think it is a poorly drawn show. Did you see the episode where Mr. Garrison defends the bar "Lesbos"? That my friend, is art...

i want an iphone, since its better than the g1, and i like it better than the g1, but id rather stay with tmobile, since their plans rock. 600mins unlimited nite and weekends and unlimited messaging and net for about 75.

Can't really go wrong there. ATT just has better coverage out here, and when I go hiking I like being able to call for help when my uncoordinated a$$ falls down.

Can't really go wrong there. ATT just has better coverage out here, and when I go hiking I like being able to call for help when my uncoordinated a$$ falls down.

i think im just gonna find a way to unlock it, so i can use it on tmobile, since i dont want to switch from them. good CS and service, where i go.

like att fam plan, but not individual.

Simpsons is a great show

I like Family Guy but it's not in the same league, sorry.

It's just a bunch of pop culture references (most of them very obscure, stuff that most people won't even get) jumbled together.

Family Guy is only as funny as its references. And a lot of the time, I just don't get the references. I dont know who Robert Losier is (but that's a bad example because that clip was funny anyway).

Anyway it doesnt take much skill to write a Family Guy episode. Because the writers dont have to unify their ideas and incorporate it into the plot -- they just put it in as a flashback or a reference.

And moreover: there's over 400 episodes of the Simpsons, and a little over 100 episodes of Family Guy. If Family Guy lasts as long as the Simpsons, THEN we can compare them more fairly. I'm definitely gonna watch the Cleveland show, but since Cleveland was the "straight man" of the group, it will be interesting to see if he can go solo and still be funny. Taking away Peter and Quagmire could be like taking away Daffy Duck from a Porky Pig cartoon.

I like Futurama better than all of them but that's just me

I actually watched the episode Sunday night, but on Engadget I found it embedded... so I posted it.

I'm a PS3 supporter, and a Firefox supporter, but that doesn't mean I'm a supporter of everything that competes with Microsoft. I love Windows.