Matt Ryan

Mufasa

i was thinking earlier he had to have some pretty good numbers in relation to pass length.....i love how he throws it down the field.........he is certainly not afraid to sling it......

isn't it funny how people were questioning his arm strength at the start of the season??

he has developed at an amazing rate........its so much fun to watch him grow.......

It's nice to finally have a great QB. this team has deserved one for quite some time.

Ryan is getting better every week, and they do say the Biggest leap of progress is between year 2 & 3.

Just try to think for a second what this kid will be playing like come season 3 of his carrer

i was thinking earlier he had to have some pretty good numbers in relation to pass length.....i love how he throws it down the field.........he is certainly not afraid to sling it......

isn't it funny how people were questioning his arm strength at the start of the season??

he has developed at an amazing rate........its so much fun to watch him grow.......

Speaking of people with bad insights, whatever happened to that trollish fool, JiggaDonkey? I haven't see him here in a good while. I wonder why? :P

Probably in a basement somewhere with slit wrists.

Yeah forget the rookie comparisons. Matt is playing as well as any veteran we could hope to lead the team. This guy is just going to be a terror in the NFL for years to come.

What a wonderful time to be a Falcon fan.

I think every falcon fan has suffered enough, its about time we have something good happen to us for years to come.

pretty sure he'll be the first 3,000 yd passer we've had since before 01. i think he'll get 4,000 next year because mularkey will start to take the chains off him more and matt will make even better decisions.

Yeah, agreed. I am not trying to twist anything by ommitting stats, but what he's done over the last 8 games is phenomenal. These are his stats over our last 8 games.

148/228, 65% completion, 1956 yards, 8.6 YPA, 11 TD's, 4 INT's

If he could continue that over the entire season it would be 3912 yards, 22 TD's, 8 INT's. I would say 4000 yards next season is very attainable for him.

Yes, I even remember some people comparing him to Joey Harrington, Mr. Checkdown, in preseason. Bet they were stunned when his first pass went for 67 yards, oh and a TD.

what impresses me most is his 3rd and long conversions

Yes, he is very good on 3rd and longs. He is 40 of 61, 65.6% completion, for 707 yards (11.6 ypa) when facing 3rd and 8 or more yards. Unfortunately, 4 of his INT's and 4 of his sacks have also come on 3rd and 8 or more. But his conversion rate, completion percentage, and yards per attempt in those situations are incredible.