congrats Buccies

Dago

both teams played hard but the difference was coaching (or lack thereof)

we have the biggest Buc killer ever on our team in Deuce, and he didnt even get a chance in the short yardage situations early. Also, who in the **** calls a playfake in the last two minutes, deep in your own territory with only one timeout, and after not having the run established all game?

I watched it it was pretty sad. If the buccies had any offense they would've beat you by 20...don't play us like that and expect to be close! ;)

come on man, if they had a offense? our defense came to play, give props.

as for coaching, yeah it is a complete joke.

Our offense IS pathetic. Fortunately that hasn't stopped us from ripping the Falcons a new ******* in the past. I think the Falcons can definitely beat us at home. I don't think they will, though.

I just find it funny that they think they have a killer D all of the sudden. Our O isn't lighting it up, but Atlanta's D isn't exactly a challenge.

Our offense IS pathetic. Fortunately that hasn't stopped us from ripping the Falcons a new ******* in the past. I think the Falcons can definitely beat us at home. I don't think they will, though.

I just find it funny that they think they have a killer D all of the sudden. Our O isn't lighting it up, but Atlanta's D isn't exactly a challenge.

Our D isnt a challenge? Watched many games lately?

Yeah, but you haven't played the class of the NFC south since week 2...good luck with that bucman!

You're 8-4. Carolina is 9-3. Tampa is 9-3. No matter who wins Monday night, you're still behind a game. That's assuming your team isn't being ******** like you and overlooking the Saints @ New Orleans. We'll see how good that defense is against a 1st rate offense. You're the "class" of the NFC south when you win the division title. We've seen comparable meltdowns in Atlanta in the past.

I love how all these Falcon fans dog on the Bucs O and think theirs is so much better.

Whats the strength of the Falcons? Its O

Whats the strength of the Bucs? Its D

And yet the Falcon have only scored 18 more pts than the Bucs this year while allowing 42pts more. Go pound your chest because you padded your stats against crappy teams, Don't think the Bucs are going to ALLOW the falcons to beat them. :)

Bucs PF: 280, PA: 200

Falcons PF:298, PA: 242

Our D isnt a challenge? Watched many games lately?

Let's see. You're ranked 22nd overall. You give up 339.1 yards a game. You're decent in points per game at 20.2. I'd still have to place Carolina's D as second in our division. I've seen a handful of situations this year where, when you needed a stop, your D couldn't do it. That's the difference between a middle of the pack defense and an elite defense.

Your offense is another matter entirely. I have respect for it, but Ryan is still a rookie. Asking him to stand up to the #4 defense at home and put a ton of points on the board is a bit much. If the Falcons win that game, it's a close one. Tampa always makes it close.

Let's not act like Carolina and New Orleans losses are foregone conclusions week 14. They deserve a bit more respect than that.

I know what you mean? Two of those crappy teams we padded our stats were the Panthers 45-28 and the Saints 34-20! :lol: Your next in line to take your azz whooping! :lol:

This winning is getting to your head. I realize it's been a few years. Take a few big breaths and try to look at things a bit more objectively.

Ya, Those are two of the Crappy team that ALLOWED the Falcons to pad there stats on them. :)

No team "Allows" another team to pad stats. I refuse to dismiss their big wins in that manner. What I won't recognize is the fact that they seem to think they'll put up 30+ on the #4 defense in the league, and the #3 passing defense. We've proven we can stop Turner already. Ryan is a rook. Tall order for a team that's only scored 20 more points than our "terrible" offense.

No team "Allows" another team to pad stats. I refuse to dismiss their big wins in that manner. What I won't recognize is the fact that they seem to think they'll put up 30+ on the #4 defense in the league, and the #3 passing defense. We've proven we can stop Turner already. Ryan is a rook. Tall order for a team that's only scored 20 more points than our "terrible" offense.

In my eyes its allowing until you can stop them.

Maybe Allowed was the wrong word to use. :) Thats not fair the the Saints for panthers, But if they wanted to stopthe Falcons then they should have.

No I'm feeling it. If we can't beat the buccies or the Saints then their not the team I thought they were. Right now we line up and take control. The division is our destiny and something you'll have to accept. Don't worry there's still a WC or two out there! ;)

dude your so overconfident about your team, news flash, yall are 8-4 and third in the division. not 12-0 and leading the division. yall have a battle to make the playoffs, you better stop "padding the stats" and worry about beating the teams you have to beat to make the postseason.

you better come to play vs a team like the saints that are on life support, or atleast playing the spoiler. a VERY good bucs team, they don't do anything great, but they do everything good, and don't think the vikings are gonna just lie down.

Hopefully the trend will continue and we will beat you guys at home sunday. The bucs game was very annoying. 10-6 at the half and

come out and stink up the second half. i think overall the defense played well. Jeff garcia makes me crazy with his feet. That was the difference imo. It really annoys me that the bucs and panthers are 9-3. I dont think they are that much better than the saints or then again I could be sipping from the hateraide fountain. SIGH!!