I am worried about Drew Brees and the Saints

I was a bit concerned going into this Sunday because Phillip Rivers was the highest rated QB in the leauge and had scored atleast one touchdown ine very game this season. Add on the turnovers and biased refs and I was a wreck until we finally put the Chargers away with just over 2 min. left.

This Sunday I am more than concerned... I am worried. The Saints are desperate for a win, Bree's is on a record setting pace for passing yards, and Bush is back in town. If the suspensions come into play then I will feel better because the Saints defense will take a pounding but is are secondary really ready to stand up to Drew Brees and the Saints offense? I sure hope so, we MUST win these next two division games. I hope I am worrying about nothing. Right now; though, we are facing arguably the best offense so far this season. We either will get INT's or Brees will get TD's. I hope its the former instead of the latter, but I am definently worried.

I was a bit concerned going into this Sunday because Phillip Rivers was the highest rated QB in the leauge and had scored atleast one touchdown ine very game this season. Add on the turnovers and biased refs and I was a wreck until we finally put the Chargers away with just over 2 min. left.

This Sunday I am more than concerned... I am worried. The Saints are desperate for a win, Bree's is on a record setting pace for passing yards, and Bush is back in town. If the suspensions come into play then I will feel better because the Saints defense will take a pounding but is are secondary really ready to stand up to Drew Brees and the Saints offense? I sure hope so, we MUST win these next two division games. I hope I am worrying about nothing. Right now; though, we are facing arguably the best offense so far this season. We either will get INT's or Brees will get TD's. I hope its the former instead of the latter, but I am definently worried.

We've handled them once. One thing about the Falcons, we are definetly an offensive minded team. We can go out and score and typically when we are leading in the fouth, we are undefeated (I think). So as long as we don't fall behind more than 2TDs, we should be good.

The superdome WILL be loud, and they are looking to get back at us

I am confident that we will come out on top.

We wont have 3 turnovers next game, we got those turnovers out of our system that game; we are lucky we came out with a W.

Bush is back yes, but he dropped some passes and is going to take some weeks to get back to his normal self.

Our D has really stepped it up, if we do what we have been doing; esp what we did to Breezy the first time around; we win

I dont care about all this BS hype about his passing record. Who cares. Dude can have all the passing yards he wants, if we get the win does it really matter? We have proved a bunch of times this year that passing yards mean ****, its the TD and the INT's that matter.

We come out swingin in the first quarter as always, and we take out the aints in this game, and ruin their playoff hopes.

Atlanta- 34

NO- 17

You're right Brees is very dangerous. We need to do what we did against San Diego and that is sack the QB. We did not sack Brees (one sack-Abe) and just creating pressure will not do it. Good QB's in the NFL still complete passes when they are under pressure. We can't count on intercepting the ball either, we must put him on the freakin ground. If we do that we will win the game its as simple as that.

We've handled them once. One thing about the Falcons, we are definetly an offensive minded team. We can go out and score and typically when we are leading in the fouth, we are undefeated (I think). So as long as we don't fall behind more than 2TDs, we should be good.

We had the lead against DEN in the fourth and lost but thats the only game that we've lost in the fourth

Falcon's took care of them a few weeks ago, Last two passes Brees threw in the Buc's game , with the game on the line, were INTs. Atl D is better than the last time we played them. Baker may be back. Concerned, of course, worried, nah.

You're right Brees is very dangerous. We need to do what we did against San Diego and that is sack the QB. We did not sack Brees (one sack-Abe) and just creating pressure will not do it. Good QB's in the NFL still complete passes when they are under pressure. We can't count on intercepting the ball either, we must put him on the freakin ground. If we do that we will win the game its as simple as that.

Last game, Brees, under pressure threw a throw that got returned 95 yards the other way for 6. Pressure is good.

Last game, Brees, under pressure threw a throw that got returned 95 yards the other way for 6. Pressure is good.

I guess you don't understand my point. If you don't put him on the ground like we did againt Rivers you give the QB a chance. On San Diego's last possession when they could've won the game we stopped them cold by sacking the QB. We did not give them a chance to win the game. I've seen so many games where a QB is under pressure and he is able to make the throw for a big play. We do not want to give Brees a chance. Put him on the freakin ground. If we do that we win.

Why? Need I remind you that in Brees last three division losses his games went like this:

lost 30-7 to Panthers QB rating was 61.2

lost 34-20 to Falcons QB rating was 66.9

lost 23-20 to buccies QB rating was 61.0

WIth a total of 7 INTs and one returned for a TD by the Falcons!

You see where I'm going with this? Relax...

I was a bit concerned going into this Sunday because Phillip Rivers was the highest rated QB in the leauge and had scored atleast one touchdown ine very game this season.

STOP WORRYING ABOUT WHATS ON PAPER. THE GAMES ARE WON AND LOST ON THE FIELD.

AT THE BEGINNING OF THE SEASON THEY SAID WE'D ONLY WIN ONE OR TWO GAMES THIS YEAR.

THAT WAS ON PAPER! DO THIS FOR ME PLEASE ....... "DO LESS WORRYING AND SUBSTITUTE IT

WITH MORE CHEERING." I GUARANTEE THAT YOU'LL FEEL A WHOLE LOT BETTER ABOUT IT ALL. :lol:

I guess you don't understand my point. If you don't put him on the ground like we did againt Rivers you give the QB a chance. On San Diego's last possession when they could've won the game we stopped them cold by sacking the QB. We did not give them a chance to win the game. I've seen so many games where a QB is under pressure and he is able to make the throw for a big play. We do not want to give Brees a chance. Put him on the freakin ground. If we do that we win.

No, I understood you, I was just disagreeing with you. Constant harassment is better than an occasional sack with no pressure other times.

Best is the combination of sacks and constant pressure,

Brees is someone who'll throw picks if you pressure him.