We're Going To The Super Bowl

logic

I just have a gut feeling..This feels like we are a part of one of these worst to first type stories that seem to happen almost every other year in a parody driven league.

Yeah I said it. I'm not convinced we win but whether we get the bye or have to struggle for the last Wild Card spot I just feel this is our year.

Matt Ryan='08 Dan Marino

Bump till Tampa....

oh yeah,,, i was on the boards earlier with JESUS and he let me in on his divine plan for us to win it all and dedicate all our success to vick and petrino for their inspiration...lol.... :lol::lol::D jk....but man i really would be stoked if we went! if we did make it their, i think destiny would be on our side and we would win

I just have a gut feeling..This feels like we are a part of one of these worst to first type stories that seem to happen almost every other year in a parody driven league.

Yeah I said it. I'm not convinced we win but whether we get the bye or have to struggle for the last Wild Card spot I just feel this is our year.

Matt Ryan='08 Dan Marino

Bump till Tampa....

Oh wow! First you proclaim your going to the SB(Joke), And then you compare you Rookie to the best dam Qb to ever play the game(Marino).

:rolleyes: ...

Oh wow! First you proclaim your going to the SB(Joke), And then you compare you Rookie to the best dam Qb to ever play the game(Marino).

:rolleyes: ...

Just as ignorant as you claiming youre going to beat the Panthers 27-3 with your lifeless offense....."Garcia Rolls out gains 5" Garcia up the middle for 12 yds....Garcia escapes for a gain of 3....thats your offense......that and......"Galloway drops a pass, Clayton drops a pass" Warrick dunn? please....

Just as ignorant as you claiming youre going to beat the Panthers 27-3 with your lifeless offense....."Garcia Rolls out gains 5" Garcia up the middle for 12 yds....Garcia escapes for a gain of 3....thats your offense......that and......"Galloway drops a pass, Clayton drops a pass" Warrick dunn? please....

Yup your right, We suck.

Forget that whole 9-3 record. :rolleyes:

This has been an amazing year. We are one Roddy White dropped pass (Denver) and one officiating mistake (Eagles) from being 10-2. The other 2 losses were the rookie learning curve, which disappeared since week 4. I think we are actually a lot better than our 8-4 record indicates.

Yup your right, We suck.

Check your eyes....i never said you suck......i just said claiming youre going to beat the panthers 27-3 is ignorant......and premature to blow your load like that......and the Saints gave you that game yesterday....LITERALLY

Yup your right, We suck.

I'll give Tampa their props, it just amazes me how they come out on the high side each week. They have a very complete team and it looks like they may have finally found a reliable guy to return kicks for them..

Hopefully when we meet it will be for the division.

Check your eyes....i never said you suck......i just said claiming youre going to beat the panthers 27-3 is ignorant......and premature to blow your load like that......and the Saints gave you that game yesterday....LITERALLY

Where did I say we were going to be the Panthers 27-3 again?

My sig was from last game.

Yes we are playing well, but don't get too cocky over it please. There is a LOT of tough sledding ahead against some very hard opponents.

As well as we are playing, I still think we need a couple more pieces to play against the best. I just want to focus on our next opponent, and take the rest of the season one game at a time.

Bucman don't read this please. :P

But the Bucs are our real test IMHO to gauge how much this team has improved. The Bucs have owned us since we came into the NFC South.

They gave us a pretty good beating the last time we played them. So, another game against them this late in the season will really show us how we match up against one of the best in the NFC.

But first we have to worry about the Saints in their house. Despite many of our fans dismissing them, they are a very dangerous opponent.

A loss next week will bring many fans crashing back to earth, as would losing the following game against the Bucs. The next three opponents are very tough ones.