Honestly as Football not Falcons Fans do you believe Falcons make the playoffs?

Falcons 8-4

@NO

TB

@Min

Stl

Bucanneers 9-3

@Car

@Atl

SD

Oak

Carolina 9-3

TB

Den

@NYG

@NO

Saints 7-4

Atl

@Chi

@Det

Car

I could see Atl dropping the one of the two remaining division games, but winning the last two games. They should go 3-1 putting them at 11-5

Tampa should go 4-0. Carolinas not doing so well and the Atl game will be a toss up. Worse comes to worse they drop out putting them at 12-4

Car is going to choke and go 1-3. They will lose to TB, they should beat denver, and lose to giants and saints. putting them at 10-6

NO should go at best 3-1. putting them at 10-6

NFC South 2008 Standings

1-Tampa 12-4

2-Atlanta 11-5

3-New Orleans 10-6

4-Carolina 10-6

what do you guys think?!

I think we have a chance..We will have to win out....Dallas is on our azz..Carolina could possibly lose 3 out of the next 4 games..to NY-Den-TB...If we can keep in front of dallas our chances are good

I think we will. I'm not that worried about Dallas. They have a pretty tough schedule left. They still have the Giants & Ravens at home, and the Steelers and Eagles away. Those teams are 34-13-1. Our remaining opponents are 24-24. I like our chances much better.

I think we have a chance..We will have to win out....Dallas is on our azz..Carolina could possibly lose 3 out of the next 4 games..to NY-Den-TB...If we can keep in front of dallas our chances are good

We don't. Dallas is about to get destroyed by Pittsburgh, NY Giants, Ravens, and the Eagles. Washington does have an easier schedule with @BAL, @CIN, PHI, and @SF on their schedule but most are road games. Philadelphia has little to no shot with the Giants on Sunday and the Cowboys in week 17. We own the tie breaker over Chicago and the Bears and Saints will play in an playoff elimination game. Our chances look real good! Our main competetion for the postseason appears on the brink of a down slide. I think at best Dallas wins two of those games. I think WAS may win two games.

Falcons 8-4

@NO

TB

@Min

Stl

Bucanneers 9-3

@Car

@Atl

SD

Oak

Carolina 9-3

TB

Den

@NYG

@NO

Saints 7-4

Atl

@Chi

@Det

Car

I could see Atl dropping the one of the two remaining division games, but winning the last two games. They should go 3-1 putting them at 11-5

Tampa should go 4-0. Carolinas not doing so well and the Atl game will be a toss up. Worse comes to worse they drop out putting them at 12-4

Car is going to choke and go 1-3. They will lose to TB, they should beat denver, and lose to giants and saints. putting them at 10-6

NO should go at best 3-1. putting them at 10-6

NFC South 2008 Standings

1-Tampa 12-4

2-Atlanta 11-5

3-New Orleans 10-6

4-Carolina 10-6

what do you guys think?!

I think Carolina goes 0-4

NO goes 1-3

Tampa goes 2-2

ATL goes 3-1

I think we miss out this year and finish 9-7.

We'll lose at New Orleans , at Minnesota, and Tampa will beat us. The Falcons just don't have enough defense to win those games.

Next year, not this year, is Atlanta's, after the front office installs the necessary defensive players. But hey......who among us can whine about going 9-7 when everyone expected us to basically forfeit the entire season?

The future is very bright but no playoffs for us yet.

I think we miss out this year and finish 9-7.

We'll lose at New Orleans , at Minnesota, and Tampa will beat us. The Falcons just don't have enough defense to win those games.

Next year, not this year, is Atlanta's, after the front office installs the necessary defensive players. But hey......who among us can whine about going 9-7 when everyone expected us to basically forfeit the entire season?

The future is very bright but no playoffs for us yet.

so you think we'll go 1-3??? i just dont see it. this team is too hungry and smitty always preaches for us to finish strong. our D has stepped up big time 3 of the last 4 weeks.

so you think we'll go 1-3??? i just dont see it. this team is too hungry and smitty always preaches for us to finish strong. our D has stepped up big time 3 of the last 4 weeks.

Hey.....I hope I'm wrong, believe me...but my brain tells me it's just not happening considering the following:

1. The Bucs are the best team in the NFC after New York, and they always bring their best game to Atlanta.

2. The Vikings are fighting for a division and they're getting better every week. Last night they looked very good, and that building is a b**ch to play in.

3. New Orleans at home is formidable, and they'll be playing for their lives.

Hey.....I hope I'm wrong, believe me...but my brain tells me it's just not happening considering the following:

1. The Bucs are the best team in the NFC after New York, and they always bring their best game to Atlanta.

2. The Vikings are fighting for a division and they're getting better every week. Last night they looked very good, and that building is a b**ch to play in.

3. New Orleans at home is formidable, and they'll be playing for their lives.

BULLSHYT.....the BUCS and PANTHERS....are overrated......the BUCS and PANTHERS....almost lose to DETROIT......and DETROIT is playing betterISH....lol.....Panthers 4 turnovers to OAK? BUCS almost lose to SAINTS.....the Saints had 3 chances to put the Bucs away...and threw ******** interceptions.....the BUCS arent great....their defense is O.K in the secondary aspect, Brooks getting old...Gaines Adams and Derek Rudd are good.....but seriously...OVERRATED *clap clap* OVERRATED......

I think we def have a good shot. Its been a great year so far.

I do not see us going 1-3 this month. At WORST I say we go 2-2. We have a good chance to win out, it can be done.

However, I think we will go 3-1 this month

We beat the aints

We lose to the Bucs. A close one, but they just edge us out.

We beat Minn

We slam the Rams

I think we def have a good shot. Its been a great year so far.

I do not see us going 1-3 this month. At WORST I say we go 2-2. We have a good chance to win out, it can be done.

However, I think we will go 3-1 this month

We beat the aints

We lose to the Bucs. A close one, but they just edge us out.

We beat Minn

We slam the Rams

I disagree...IF we lose another game this year....it isnt going to be to the **** bucs.....