Week 14 Power Rankings

Deus Legend

9.) Atlanta Falcons: I don't think I've seen a 8-4 team in 3rd place in a division before, but that just proves how good the NFC South is. Mike Smith has really got this young team playing well, and Matt Ryan is showing why he got that hefty 6 year/ $34+ million contract, which made him the highest paid rookie in NFL history. People laughed at it, but the Falcons organization must've seen something special in him, and so far they've been right. If this team can make it to the playoffs, they could be quite the juggarnaut.

I thought Ryan's contract was like $72 million or something?

9.) Atlanta Falcons: I don't think I've seen a 8-4 team in 3rd place in a division before, but that just proves how good the NFC South is. Mike Smith has really got this young team playing well, and Matt Ryan is showing why he got that hefty 6 year/ $34+ million contract, which made him the highest paid rookie in NFL history. People laughed at it, but the Falcons organization must've seen something special in him, and so far they've been right. If this team can make it to the playoffs, they could be quite the juggarnaut.

I thought the 6 year 34 million $ contract was Michael Turner's. :blink:

The second rankings are a bit better. I'm not sure what the first person was thinking especially with the colts over atlanta.

Oh.

I didn't scroll down far enough to see your list.

I might put the Cowboys ahead of Carolina the way they're playing now, and maybe put NE above Arizona.

But like you said, it's subjective.