What would be the teams

So with as little Homerism as possible ( i know its hard) how far can we make it? We have a lot of young players that are gonna get tired and worn out, but I think with our coaches and our "team Chemistry" the sky is the limit.

A 3-1 or 4-0 finish and we're practically guaranteed a playoff spot. A 2-2 finish (10-6) is about 50/50 on making the last wildcard spot and a 1-3 finish would have the Falcons miss out. I think the Falcons will most likely go 3-1 (a loss against either the Bucs or Vikings).

Unfortunately the losses to Philly (or screwjob i should say) and DEN (which with one catch could have been a win) hurt alot. Think of what 10-2 would feel like right now.

Well considering the Falcons weren't even supposed to be in this position (rookie QB, rookie coach, Petrino / Vick fiasco) I'll still take the 8-4 record. But it's nice knowing that your team was practically in every single game with a chance to win (besides the Bucs & earlier Panthers game).

Well considering the Falcons weren't even supposed to be in this position (rookie QB, rookie coach, Petrino / Vick fiasco) I'll still take the 8-4 record. But it's nice knowing that your team was practically in every single game with a chance to win (besides the Bucs & earlier Panthers game).

The counterpoint to my previous statement could also be that we weren't "supposed" to beat CHI the way we did either, so it goes both ways.

I'm pretty sure we could actually get a home playoff game without winning the division. I believe after last year( when jacksonville had to play at pittsburgh even though they had a better record and beat them head to head) that the nfl changed homefield in the playoffs to go to the team with the better record, even if that team is a wild card.

I'm pretty sure we could actually get a home playoff game without winning the division. I believe after last year( when jacksonville had to play at pittsburgh even though they had a better record and beat them head to head) that the nfl changed homefield in the playoffs to go to the team with the better record, even if that team is a wild card.

I thought they were looking at reviewing it but decided against it...

Cowboys would be out... The #6 seed Falcons (8-4) would be playing the #3 seed Minnesota Vikings (7-5).

Yesterday before the game the Cowboys were 2 spots ahead of us in the wilcard race and they won again yesterday. I don't really know how that shakes out but we have to take care of our business first.