other team messageboards

atlfan89

any1 else love going to opposing team message boards when we play them and then beat them lol. they seem so confident and then...., well go and look at the chargers message board. any1 remember at the start of the season how confident the lions were and now look at them. makes you feel proud of this team and also brings you down to earth because bad seasons can happen any time. im loving this season.

Yeah I enjoy going to other teams MBs, before and sometimes after a game. Unless I am feeling masochistic though I try to avoid division rival boards. Some of those guys are just nasty. I see them wishing actual DEATH on us. Rivalry and smack talk I understand, but stuff like that goes too far.

any1 else love going to opposing team message boards when we play them and then beat them lol. they seem so confident and then...., well go and look at the chargers message board. any1 remember at the start of the season how confident the lions were and now look at them. makes you feel proud of this team and also brings you down to earth because bad seasons can happen any time. im loving this season.

I know exactly what you mean. :)

I usually try to be classy unless I am provoked or I see someone talking some serious trash about the team.

Although I did go on the Eagles boards when we played them this season and on the Monday before the game I told the Philly fans that I thought they were all ******** and after the game I went back and said..........

You are still ********!

I know exactly what you mean. :)

****, that was actually pretty funny.

I don't go after we win, because what would it prove.

But I almost feel like going back to that guy who thought the Chargers would win by 35 points, or something like that. Like I said before, I can respect thinking your team is going to win. I can't respect you thinking you team is suddenly going to be many times better than it has been all season, and beat a team with a much better record by about more points than your team has been able score just about all season.

Well, I probably would, but I don't really have the patience/attention span/interest to go back after we win. We won the game, I'm happy about it, and I'm only worried about NO next week (which I'm not actually worried about).

You are on to something. The Falcons were suck miserable last year. Their flash in the pan wins are over. 7-4 isn't 11-0, and they are very beatable.

2551 miles they flew for a two time zone difference road game- their wings are tired.

Dome and turf are over.

Road game outside in the grass.

Saw this post from their MB in their offical gameday thread. LMAO!! :lol:

EDIT: I don't post on other teams MBs. I just read.

We should all know the feeling well, we have spent more seasons there than most.